All-Star Cali Jr All Girl 5- Team Name Contest!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kudos to the person that came up with the name BB's it sounds tiny and cute but not strong/fierce at all. Coming out of the same gym as Smoed I'm sure this team will be beast and should have a name to match. Maybe give it a name that has something to do with future Smoeds Idk but the name BB's is not strong enough for a Cali J5 team that will most likely be fierce. JMO:)

I am not going to lie it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out why in the world they would pick BBs....then I remembered that my brother had a bb gun once. I dont like it. It didnt even make any sense to me for a good five minutes. I was thinking what does BBs of to do with california and bullets...lol o well...

Wouldn't have been my pick. BBs can hurt you, but Bullets can kill you.

It also makes me think of baby. Probably because "BB" sounds similar to the word baby. It's not a bad name, but as others have said, it does sound more like a mini or youth team.

Well since they didnt use SWAT5 I am totally taking that. Not that I have a team to use it for but if I ever do....I will

haha yes!!! However dang now everytime I hear a voice over with BBs in it I will be thinking of butterfingers.

Throughout this thread that's all I could think of. I think there's an old Bart Simpson commercial for the butterfinger bb's so I kept reading there name in a Bart voice... weirdo.

Am I the only one who doesn't think of artillery but thinks of this instead...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
no? just me... must be hungry:enjoyshow:

I do now...also in the Bart voice. The team will be awesome no matter the name though so I guess thats what matters. I hated my daughters team name last year but they were undefeated so it was a small thing in the end...and wasnt my call anyway.

Back