All-Star Worlds Bracket Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I seriously need the "Dummies" version of how to play this game thing cause I'm seriously confused lol.... I wanna play but I'm sad cause I don't get it lol... HELP!!! Can someone explain it to me as if I were a 5 year old???

Ok, I seriously need the "Dummies" version of how to play this game thing cause I'm seriously confused lol.... I wanna play but I'm sad cause I don't get it lol... HELP!!! Can someone explain it to me as if I were a 5 year old???
Make predictions for all divisions, the magic computer gives you points, some lucky people get a pretty banner that says bracket winner ;)

Sorry, basically:
1) Pick all girl or coed or both
2) (Saturday) Pick 10 teams from small and medium to advance from prelims, any order
3) (Sunday) Pick top 10 in small and medium, in order
4) (Sunday) Pick top 5 in large, in order
5) (Monday) Pick top 10 for small and medium, in order
6) Pick top 5 in international 5 and 6 as a tie breaker

The points are:
1st - 2
2nd - 4
3rd - 6
4th - 6
5th - 2

Then one point per team you correctly listed in your top 10 (not applicable for large), and two points if you got them in the correct spot (6th-10th)

ETA Wow that was meant to be simple, but I think I made it more complicated, sorry!

Make predictions for all divisions, the magic computer gives you points, some lucky people get a pretty banner that says bracket winner ;)

Sorry, basically:
2) (Saturday) Pick 10 teams from small and medium to advance from prelims, any order

The points are:
1st - 2
2nd - 4
3rd - 6
4th - 6
5th - 2

Then one point per team you correctly listed in your top 10 (not applicable for large), and two points if you got them in the correct spot (6th-10th)

ETA Wow that was meant to be simple, but I think I made it more complicated, sorry!

No it's perfect! Anyway, the computer will count for me so... I just pick teams and wait, right?

Sorry, basically:

The points are:
1st - 2
2nd - 4
3rd - 6
4th - 6
5th - 2

If you have suggestions to improve, let me know. this is just my idea on how to make it fun. I think picking top 3 is kinda easy and lots of people would tie.

Sorry, basically:

The points are:
1st - 2
2nd - 4
3rd - 6
4th - 6
5th - 2

Ok I think I have it....kinda sort of... so i go to the website OP first mentioned? I think? lol

If you have suggestions to improve, let me know. this is just my idea on how to make it fun. I think picking top 3 is kinda easy and lots of people would tie.
I think this way is great :)

We're asking for a few volunteers to help beta test the bracket contest! Let me know if you're interested!

Are we getting points for top 10 in small and medium twice? Since we get 1 point for each team correctly top 10 on Sunday and Monday, but the top 10 on Sunday are the only ones who compete Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back