All-Star California All Stars Showcase 10/13/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

meanj coach Jess!
Andrew, is meanj's name coach Jess also or were you referring to me? I have no clue either I'm old and don't do Twitter.

I believe all of their routines were in parts not the full out. This is how they have always done it.

Andrew, is meanj's name coach Jess also or were you referring to me? I have no clue either I'm old and don't do Twitter.

I believe all of their routines were in parts not the full out. This is how they have always done it.
no cheer updates is mean. They're the same person.

Soooo.....videos anyone?

During the non-free broadcast, I believe it was requested that no videos were taken or released, so we may be relying on coaches allowing CheerLIVE to post them.

the showcase was awesome!! Coeds routine was amazing! I hope they win worlds!!There routines are always entertaining to watch! Mafia was AWESOME!i think they are going to do very well this season. Elites stunts were... FREAKIN AMAZING! I cant wait to see them werk the floor this season!!
Cali is one of my favourite teams! They have so much talent!! I cant wait to see them perform at the Majors!! Im excited to see smoeds routine!!
What teams are going to be at The Majors besides the Cali teams??

Latest posts

Back