All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

EXACT reason I have decided I'm staying at my current gym for the end of my allstar career. I thought I cared about a ring and a title more than my coaches and teammates who have become literally my family. And in the end, I'd much rather be with them and feel the incredible love and support they have for me than go to a gym where kids are in, out and replaced like a goldfish just so I can do "well" and "win". It just isn't worth it to me.
I have so much respect for your decision. You will be so glad you made this decision when you look back on your cheerleading years. :)

I guess I was basing my thoughts on the 3 bronze they won when Kiara was there. Have they placed higher? I dont know, I just remember those years really good. I even got a pic with her. :)
I dont think theyve placed higher than 3rd but finishing top 10 in 2 of the hardest divisions I would call that successful.

Titan Elite was the gym who raised me to become the cheerleader that I was and I have so much pride in saying I came from there. I really felt that when I was at that gym, I was apart of a family. It's a shame that some cheerleaders spend their seasons chasing down a worlds ring and never end up becoming a family with their teammates. Looking back on my cheerleading career, I am so glad I spent it with programs that promoted the family aspect of cheerleading instead of the business aspect of cheerleading.
This is so great! This is how I felt at my gym, and I am so happy I stayed with my team and program because the success we achieved together was that much more rewarding. I had never in all my years of cheerleading felt so close and connected with a team, and I tend to remember moments with my teammates, rather than our placement at worlds or something because I feel our coach taught us what is truly important in the long run...

I am feeling so old recognizing and remembering competing against all these teams...west coast mavericks, so cal elite, titan elite, and quakes! good times:rolleyes:
Rumble Rumble Shake Shake =) ...what ever happened to them , did they get absorbed into a new program?

Back