All-Star California Allstars Expectations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously? I have never seen a kid on the floor at any gym I've been to without cheer shoes. I'd lose my mind if that was to happen!

There was a girl on cp's team that just wore socks, I rarely saw her in shoes. It drove me batty. She was new to our gym and it didn't last that long. I don't know if it was her personal preference, she'd grown out of her old shoes, or what. But I was insanely relieved when she started wearing them.

This thread just reinforces why fines (or something of the like) NEED to be implemented. The fact that you have people that think it is OK to be late if their circumstance require it, is beyond me.
If you (or your child) are late, you are late, your fault, YOU have affected the entire team. YOU need to be held accountable.
I can imagine me telling my boss, so I was 30 minutes late today, but don't deduct it from my pay, because I can't afford it.....uh ok.

Preach Girl Preach! I love this post!

You can tell society has moved in a very bad direction! It's the "everyone elses fault but mine" mentality. It drives me crazy. What are we teaching our kids these days? NOTHING! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! Like i said in my earlier post....Put on your big girl pants and figure stuff out! Because the real world will eat you alive if you don't step up and take responsibility.

I expect the best from my kids...hard work, dedication, and responsibility, these are the keys to win! And if you're the type to make excuses and not take responsibility, GET OUT!

And for you single parents out there that have your kids to practice on time and in the right practice wear, i commend you!

i think its weird to make people physically pay for a thing like that. being forced to sit out a practice or miss a comp, etc seems more normal and appropriate for those type of situations. idk maybe its a huge problem for cali, so they decided to take drastic measures, or maybe they are just looking to get more money out of parents, who knows.
Sitting out of practice...missing a competition - why penalize the TEAM when an individual makes a mistake. It's almost like a parking ticket. After the first or second one you realize you don't want to pay aimlessly for something that's preventable. Not only that, when you make the parents pay for their kids not being responsible, it's makes the parents step up and correctly discipline their children & ensure they are on time and prepared for practice!

Reactions: Ems
Something I just noticed was the 25 $ fine OR 15 minute conditioning ...... so for everyone who said its not fair to get charged the $25 bucks there are other options i guess

Back