All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah that also didnt make sense.
i saw a post today about that and commented that the cheerleading world confused me. haha only cause its weird to see everyone get along. (haha)
but that adds more confusion. enrgies practicing out of fierce and fierce is practicing with OC. okay okay!

yeah that also didnt make sense.
i saw a post today about that and commented that the cheerleading world confused me. haha only cause its weird to see everyone get along. (haha)
but that adds more confusion. enrgies practicing out of fierce and fierce is practicing with OC. okay okay!
On Wednesdays, the level 5's practice at the OC gym, on Sundays, they practice at the Fierce gym. It's amazing already. Those kids are incredible athletes, and have so much talent. We are all so impressed with the things they're doing this early in the season.
It's going to be a fabulous season =]

if i lived in Cali i would try to go to Cali allstars. always been a huge fan. Pacific coast magic is pretty phresh as well!
All depends on what you're looking for, the two have completely different ideas and mindsets. Ones an older established gym, ones a newer up and coming program. Cheerforce keep it pretty fresh too though.

They had an open 6 last season. I believe they only competed once then decided to stop. They werent as great as usual. Hopefully they come back this season but I dont think Pace has even had tryouts yet.
Ahh man that doesnt sound too good. I know in the 09 season they even managed a sm senior 5.

I'll be happy as long as PACE has their AMAZING dance teams.

I LOVE PACE Dance. What are the up to now, like 16 World Championships Titles?

All depends on what you're looking for, the two have completely different ideas and mindsets. Ones an older established gym, ones a newer up and coming program. Cheerforce keep it pretty fresh too though.

This is what I love about California. So many AMAZING programs with different things to offer. Some of my favorite teams have came from smaller gyms like SCV, CA Flyers, and Ultimate Cheer. Then we have the less know gyms that can stand with the rest like American, Fierce, and OC. And our 3 "big" gyms CF, CA, and PCM always bring something great to the table. Plus Lets not forget our friends up North. We have so many great programs.

I LOVE PACE Dance. What are the up to now, like 16 World Championships Titles?

This is what I love about California. So many AMAZING programs with different things to offer. Some of my favorite teams have came from smaller gyms like SCV, CA Flyers, and Ultimate Cheer. Then we have the less know gyms that can stand with the rest like American, Fierce, and OC. And our 3 "big" gyms CF, CA, and PCM always bring something great to the table. Plus Lets not forget our friends up North. We have so many great programs.
Best gym from up North... Other than Power, in my opinion is probably Rebels Elite. They are a newer program and always kill it. Props to them!

Back