All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is my understanding, yes.

How would he compete with Large coed when he's to old? and What exactly is Large Intl?

Is it a Small Coed and a Intl Open Coed?

And since theres a Intl Coed wouldnt they whole Sam coaching Energie and Fierce become a conflict? Or is the Intl Coed Energie and they are going to compete under Force?

So many questions lol

How would he compete with Large coed when he's to old? and What exactly is Large Intl?

Is it a Small Coed and a Intl Open Coed?

And since theres a Intl Coed wouldnt they whole Sam coaching Energie and Fierce become a conflict? Or is the Intl Coed Energie and they are going to compete under Force?

So many questions lol
My friend from OC just confirmed for me that they have Medium Coed and International Coed. Straight from the horses mouth. :)

My friend from OC just confirmed for me that they have Medium Coed and International Coed. Straight from the horses mouth. :)
are you talking about the IOC6 team or another IOC5 team? The level 6 teams are not a part of the FORCE alliance. From what I heard last sunday is that there are two teams from FORCE: medium coed and int all girl 5.

are you talking about the IOC6 team or another IOC5 team? The level 6 teams are not a part of the FORCE alliance. From what I heard last sunday is that there are two teams from FORCE: medium coed and int all girl 5.
Nope. Not referring to level 6 at all. Amy just told me they i5 went coed last practice...so....Yeahhh.

Soooo, How is everyones teams looking? I know it's just the beginning, but at least you can see the potential of your teams. I do know that PCM Murrieta is cranking!!! We are so excited, we have a tight knit staff here and want nothing better than making our athletes the best they can be and in the mean time hitting the mat this year in full force.

FORCE has a Medium Sr. Coed, and International Coed 5. The Int. AG is now the new Int. Coed. Coaches and athletes are excited, it's going to be a great season. The talent on these teams is amazing =]
~~ Now You Know

We had an interest of guys (Bucky being one of them) that wanted to cheer, and had aged out of the Sr. division. It's a great mix of athletes. The guys are incredible and the girls were exited to go coed, so it's a great change :)

So, is Energie still Energie or is this new Intl coed the people thet tried out for there?

i heard the medium coed 5 and international all girl are one big team does that make up the international coed?
NOT TRUE. International Coed is one team, and SR. Medium Coed is another. The internationl AG is now a coed int... We just added boys. FORCE will compete this season with two worlds teams.

Oh okay =) thank you
NOT TRUE. International Coed is one team, and SR. Medium Coed is another. The internationl AG is now a coed int... We just added boys. FORCE will compete this season with two worlds teams.

oh okay i was so confused thanks for clearing it up lol I heard alot of people have left the program it will be good to see them when they compete and what their uniforms will look like =)

Back