All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you are associated with California Allstars though, you have to represent in a good way. You are making Smoed look cocky and arrogant. I am not the only one who thinks this too. It's sad too because I love smoed, but hate when people think they are so entitled to everything.
Let me be clear....just because I'm a smoed mom does not mean that I can't voice my opinion....I have not and will not say anything derogatory about another gym or bring negative light to smoed...in fact the only thing I said about smoed was how we stunk it up at worlds 2011 and that power and smoed were both great....because you disagree with me you turn that into negative feelings about smoed that's unfair and weak...both of you

Let me be clear....just because I'm a smoed mom does not mean that I can't voice my opinion....I have not and will not say anything derogatory about another gym or bring negative light to smoed...in fact the only thing I said about smoed was how we stunk it up at worlds 2011 and that power and smoed were both great....because you disagree with me you turn that into negative feelings about smoed that's unfair and weak...both of you

its not what you 2 are saying, its the way you are saying it and coming off. Yes, Smoed was and is AMAZING. However, everyone hates a sore winner just as much as a sore loser.

its not what you 2 are saying, its the way you are saying it and coming off. Yes, Smoed was and is AMAZING. However, everyone hates a sore winner just as much as a sore loser.

You obviously don't know about the self inflicted illness I brought on myself via nerves before SMOED at Worlds, Day 2. No sore winning here, genuinely thankful.

When you are associated with California Allstars though, you have to represent in a good way. You are making Smoed look cocky and arrogant. I am not the only one who thinks this too. It's sad too because I love smoed, but hate when people think they are so entitled to everything.

Jealousy sure is an ugly thing.

lakerfantlc is the sweetest, most humble person I know. I talk to her a lot, and I have never heard her brag on Smoed. Not once. She wouldn't even comment on Worlds predictions. She and her daughters are one of the main reasons I love the California Allstars program so much. I'm not sure where you got this notion of her being "cocky". And if you would like to show me screen shots, feel free to PM me. Because my mind is blown that anyone could think that about someone who is probably the sweetest person I know. I would be proud to have a parent like her in my program. She is sweet and supportive without coming off as arrogant.

The athletes on Smoed are the furthest thing from "cocky and arrogant" too. They are humble, one of the many reasons they're an overall great team to look up to.

Jealousy sure is an ugly thing.

lakerfantlc is the sweetest, most humble person I know. I talk to her a lot, and I have never heard her brag on Smoed. Not once. She wouldn't even comment on Worlds predictions. She and her daughters are one of the main reasons I love the California Allstars program so much. I'm not sure where you got this notion of her being "cocky". And if you would like to show me screen shots, feel free to PM me. Because my mind is blown that anyone could think that about someone who is probably the sweetest person I know. I would be proud to have a parent like her in my program. She is sweet and supportive without coming off as arrogant.

The athletes on Smoed are the furthest thing from "cocky and arrogant" too. They are humble, one of the many reasons they're an overall great team to look up to.
Thank you!

lakerfantlc "we are discussing Andrew dropping a bomb then running away...thats all.....geeeez"
I'm sorry, but have you ever called out DJ for doing the same thing? If you're going to do it, fine. But why haven't you ever called out your BFF for doing the same thing?
Not when I agree with him.... But Steven... You are far from one to talk..:). You all don't know about the zillions of pm's we have had with Andrew so I guess my feeling insulted by Andrews comment was weird for you guys... For that I am sorry... And please know... There is way more to the story... And with that... I'm out:)

Back