All-Star California Soul 5 Gospel Theme....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Had a kid at my middle school who was a self proclaimed communist is the 6th grade...except he was crazy smart (I suspected an aspbergers type thing actually) and had actually read Das Kapital and Mein Kampf (not that hitler was a communist) cover to cover and when the kids had to make a choice of research project/presentation, and picked, year round schools or cell phones in school,, or school lunch choices....,he did his on the legitimacy of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Not. even. kidding.

The first time I met him he was with all the other 6th graders trying (and failing) to open his combination lock. While the rest are whining, "I need help, this wont open, can you help me get this..." This is....word for word...what he said.

Use your Foghorn Leghorn voice because I promise it's EXACTLY how this came out...

"I do believe I require some level of assistance with my locker."

I will never forget that kid! He's so awesome!
yea that sounds exactly like my aspie. If that kid wasn't an aspie I'd eat my hat.

I'm 18 (legally allowed to vote, and of course I did) and I know what I'm talking about. I've watched all the debates educated myself on all of the candidates and the ballot questions for my state as well as for the country. I know what I'm talking about. I think that more adults should educate themselves on the election. (not saying you because I do not know you) Here is an example:

You might have done the research and know the topics of today but like NEliteSteven is saying, though you know what is around you, *most teenagers dont have the worldview to know the affects of political decisions (mainly because many adults dont either)

Back