All-Star California Soul 5 Gospel Theme....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sideonote, I love how they have Shangela in their mix! If anyone has this mix Id love to have it before they get rid of it because of all the drama -_-

ok, I never come on these boards because quite frankly I find them annoying. However, I hear this topic needs a little addressing.

1- California Allstars is a Christian based organization. That shouldn't come as a supprise to anyone as we don't try to hide it.
2- We do pray after EVERY practice. Not because we are trying to push our beliefs on the athletes but were teaching them to have faith. As a matter of fact I remind them that they should all be praying to whatever THEY believe in.
3- Our parents and athletes are fasinated with this years routine and are nothing but excited. Definitely not offended.
4- The music DOES NOT say Califreakin Jesus. Anyone who knows me knows that I never even liked the Califreakinfornia so why would say Jesus? It says Thank You Jesus.
5- THIS IS JUST A THEME. Im not even religious myself and Im the one who came up with it. Not to offend anyone but to be different and STAND OUT. There has been a thousand other Gospel Themed mixes in the past and none spoken about.
Lastley- This routine was my Idea. Not Jeffs, not Tannaz's nor Kyles...Mine. So if anyone is gonna take the heat for it. I will. Frankly, opinions are just that, opinions. Some will love it AS THEY DO and some wont. You can't please everyone.

My intension was not to offend anyone but I can see two things that may come across offensive. The upside down cross and the Jesus only likes winners voiceover (which by the way was used on a very well known team back in 2003. ) WE DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING THEN. Both those parts will be reviewed and changed. My apologies for those of you that got offended. Again, that was not my intension.

Orby Orta

Adults that think teenagers don't know anything about politics simply because they're teenagers. :banghead:

I'm not saying it's not possible. But I guarantee 75% of teenagers only regurgitate what they've heard from their parents at the dinner table and haven't taken the time and energy to research the information they're being force fed.

I'm not saying it's not possible. But I guarantee 75% of teenagers only regurgitate what they've heard from their parents at the dinner table and haven't taken the time and energy to research the information they're being force fed.

I'm 18 (legally allowed to vote, and of course I did) and I know what I'm talking about. I've watched all the debates educated myself on all of the candidates and the ballot questions for my state as well as for the country. I know what I'm talking about. I think that more adults should educate themselves on the election. (not saying you because I do not know you) Here is an example:

Had a kid at my middle school who was a self proclaimed communist is the 6th grade...except he was crazy smart (I suspected an aspbergers type thing actually) and had actually read Das Kapital and Mein Kampf (not that hitler was a communist) cover to cover and when the kids had to make a choice of research project/presentation, and picked, year round schools or cell phones in school,, or school lunch choices....,he did his on the legitimacy of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Not. even. kidding.

The first time I met him he was with all the other 6th graders trying (and failing) to open his combination lock. While the rest are whining, "I need help, this wont open, can you help me get this..." This is....word for word...what he said.

Use your Foghorn Leghorn voice because I promise it's EXACTLY how this came out...

"I do believe I require some level of assistance with my locker."

I will never forget that kid! He's so awesome!

Back