All-Star Can Am - Myrtle Beach 3/19-2/20 , 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Half of Rockstar Cheer will be there but me and CP are included in that half! We haven't ever been to this one. We have only been to Battle at the Beach so I'm looking forward to it.

Who's staying at the Sheraton Convention Center and who's staying at one of the hotels at Broadway on the Beach?

Who's staying at the Sheraton Convention Center and who's staying at one of the hotels at Broadway on the Beach?

We are offsite. Staying about 15 minutes away at the Marriott Ocean Watch Villas at Grand Dune. Thanks to friends with Marriott points :)

This is my third year going but first year just going on the college side. NCSU has a team competing Friday Night. Always a fun time there, but not staying in MB this year. Staying at our house on Oak Island and just driving in. About an hour each way.

This is my third year going but first year just going on the college side. NCSU has a team competing Friday Night. Always a fun time there, but not staying in MB this year. Staying at our house on Oak Island and just driving in. About an hour each way.

Cool! We are staying at oak island too! My in laws live there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! We are staying at oak island too! My in laws live there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I figured for the 2-3 minutes that her team is on stage one time, I can drive an hour each way to see her and save some money! But taking my other CP who used to cheer All-Star and I know she might want to go back Saturday and see all her friends that are competing that weekend. So I might be making a couple of round trips.

Back