All-Star Can Am - Myrtle Beach 3/19-2/20 , 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Greensboro Allstars has a Y5 now according to the schedule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It might be a calculated move...Greensboro jade (youth 4) lost to cea Raleigh y4 both times they've gone head to head (and Raleigh will be at can am) and this way they compete unchallenged and win their division and the bid declaration states you must win division to get at large. Many of the other level 5 teams have bids.
The only downside is they would have to compete summit as level 5 and they will have competition there.
That's only my speculation. I'm not affiliated with Greensboro.

Last edited:
Looks like there are an equal amount of Worlds bids for those teams competing without at least an At Large bid. Looks like a slam dunk guaranteed bid if you show up and perform.

Participants
  1. Small Senior 5
    1. All Star Legacy Lady X (At Large)
    2. Carolina Spirit Athletics 5C (At Large)
    3. Cheer Extreme SSX (Raleigh) (Full Paid)
    4. Cheer Savannah All Stars Lady Lace (At Large)
    5. Greensboro All Stars Diamond Elite (Partial Paid)
  2. Small Co-Ed 5
    1. Charlotte All Stars Teal (At Large)
    2. Cheer Corps Atomic 5 (At Large)
    3. Dream All Stars Eternity
    4. One United Knights (At Large)
  3. Medium Co-Ed 5
    1. ACX Jags Kat Daddies (Partial Paid)
    2. Cheer Extreme Smoex (Raleigh) (Full Paid)
    3. Impact One Omega (At Large)
  4. International Open 5
    1. Cheer Extreme IAG-X Cougars (Raleigh) (Full Paid)
  5. International Open Small Coed 5
    1. All Star Legacy Diesel (Manassas)
    2. FAME All Stars Finale (At Large)
    3. PowerHouse Elite Domination
  6. International Open Large Coed 5
    1. Palm Beach Lightning Platinum (At Large)

Looks like there are an equal amount of Worlds bids for those teams competing without at least an At Large bid. Looks like a slam dunk guaranteed bid if you show up and perform.

Participants
  1. Small Senior 5
    1. All Star Legacy Lady X (At Large)
    2. Carolina Spirit Athletics 5C (At Large)
    3. Cheer Extreme SSX (Raleigh) (Full Paid)
    4. Cheer Savannah All Stars Lady Lace (At Large)
    5. Greensboro All Stars Diamond Elite (Partial Paid)
  2. Small Co-Ed 5
    1. Charlotte All Stars Teal (At Large)
    2. Cheer Corps Atomic 5 (At Large)
    3. Dream All Stars Eternity
    4. One United Knights (At Large)
  3. Medium Co-Ed 5
    1. ACX Jags Kat Daddies (Partial Paid)
    2. Cheer Extreme Smoex (Raleigh) (Full Paid)
    3. Impact One Omega (At Large)
  4. International Open 5
    1. Cheer Extreme IAG-X Cougars (Raleigh) (Full Paid)
  5. International Open Small Coed 5
    1. All Star Legacy Diesel (Manassas)
    2. FAME All Stars Finale (At Large)
    3. PowerHouse Elite Domination
  6. International Open Large Coed 5
    1. Palm Beach Lightning Platinum (At Large)
So this comp has three bids. Am I understanding that right?

It might be a calculated move...Greensboro jade (youth 4) lost to cea Raleigh y4 both times they've gone head to head (and Raleigh will be at can am) and this way they compete unchallenged and win their division and the bid declaration states you must win division to get at large. Many of the other level 5 teams have bids.
The only downside is they would have to compete summit as level 5 and they will have competition there.
Wow! That's interesting!!

There's a few R5s that don't have bid either that they would have to beat. 1 bid per level?

Looking back at some of these comps, it seem more difficult to get a Summit bid than a World's bid.
That's what I was told by team moms at our gym. Unfortunately my CP senior team has not gotten a worlds bid and I guess they won't since they have one more comp and it's battle at the beach which only has summit bids (not sure why only summit bids since they have level 5 teams competing??). However her junior team won a summit bid twice which is awesome but totally thought it would be the other team getting a bid somewhere lol. Either way we are headed to Disney.

There's a few R5s that don't have bid either that they would have to beat. 1 bid per level?

I know dragon slayers (senior coed restricted) has a bid so if they win their division that excludes anyone else in that division from getting the bid (if I'm reading the bid declaration correctly and the EP follows it). Same with jr5 (Long Island cheer) and jr5 coed (all star legacy). Just depends if the teams with summit bids win their divisions at can am.

Back