All-Star Can Anyone Confirm Wc Starlites Are Co-ed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Krazycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 6, 2010
Hi All'
Just wondering if any of you can confirm that WC Starlites are Co-Ed this year. I haven't seen anywhere that they have competed that way. Also, the team pic on the WC site doesn't have a boy in it.

I've looked all over the boards but it hasn't been confirmed anywhere. I know you guys will know the answer!!!

Thanks!!!

the picture on the website is not been updated yet thats the team from last year and as far as i know its been confirmed that there coed, i think they only have one or two guys.

yes!! we are definitely COED, and yes, we have competed in atlantic city! our next comp is jamfes indy! good luck to all attending!! does anyone know who else will be competing at jamfest in large junior 5 coed? i was disappointed when i heard cea will not be bringing their jr coed 5! :( please list on here, if you know of any teams in this division that will be attending! thanks!

they competed in ac with sjs in the jr 5 div, cause neither div. had competition. But they are definitely co-ed. 2 boys on the team this year :)

Starlites are CoEd for the second time in their history. They have boys and as always the lites will be a force to be reckoned with. They will compete in the CoEd division all year.

Starlites are CoEd for the second time in their history. They have boys and as always the lites will be a force to be reckoned with. They will compete in the CoEd division all year.
3rd?
kevin was on starlites for 2 years i thought

They will be against ICC at Jamfest Indy. Can't wait to see these 2 teams compete for the win. They are both amazing!

there was a video of icc but it was taken down. they are an amazing team, and i knew they would be going as myself and my daughter are friends with a family on this team. actually, can't wait to see them! :) i forgot to mention them, but does anyone know of any other teams competing in indy in this division? can't believe it's almost here! yay! so excited to see all the divisions! good luck to everyone!!

Back