All-Star Can Teams Go To Us Finals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was a time (several years ago) they allowed a team to compete without qualifying.

Worlds teams aren't allowed to compete at more than one "end of season" event. So while I don't know what the discipline is, they could technically get in trouble for competing at both Worlds and US Finals/Summit. I think individual athletes can, and maybe a Worlds team could get away with it at the Summit for registering in a non-worlds division, but I know it says that in their packet.

All you have to do now to "qualify" is attend one comp that offers bids. You don't have to place, just be there and you can go on an open bid.

Ahhhh....so that's why you never see at large bids to US Finals awarded ;). Everyone at the comp got an at large bid.

Wonder what it would be like if worlds was done that way?

All you have to do now to "qualify" is attend one comp that offers bids. You don't have to place, just be there and you can go on an open bid.
But if you do place in the top 3 in your division, isn't that like a partial paid bid depending on your placement?

Ahhhh....so that's why you never see at large bids to US Finals awarded ;). Everyone at the comp got an at large bid.

Wonder what it would be like if worlds was done that way?
It kind of is towards the end of the season when some comps have more bids to give than teams in need of a bid attending.

**if you don't like your gyms values or how they treat your child, leave. Money talks**

Back