All-Star Cancel Cheersport?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Meanwhile, in Raleigh...
This was on the news. It wasn't photoshopped...
1920543_10152192564303431_259801825_n.jpg

This cannot be real.....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Looked real quick and this accident may have been on i40 in Raleigh. Long video of story I can't watch because of no wifi.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

That picture is so ridiculous looking in how extreme it is... I can't believe it.

Hope all are safe.

Praying that everyone who is still going to Cheersport gets there safely.

That picture just puts the icing on the cake for me. Cheersport should be postponed or cancelled. But here's the thing: They can't.......

They used to. Varsity bought them 2? (I think) years ago. But coaches that are also judges for the former gym that used to own the competition that are now competing and paid bids that are given at the discretion of the competition just sits a bit funny with me.
The weather sucks. I really feel badly for anyone who is dealing with trying to figure out how and if to get there. And what will it be like if and when you get there? The power outages are so widespread - you hope it will all be fixed by the weekend and I am sure the Convention Center and businesses right there will be, but who knows about any where else. Best wishes to everyone!
Not sure why it sits funny with YOU...................???????there are no Coaches who are judging....There is no Drama there, so please Quit it....:):fro:

Last edited:
Question: do they assign you to arenas or divisions that your teams are not competing in or do you end up judging some of your own teams? I always wondered how judging assignments worked in that situation.

No, they would Never assign any coach to judge the cheer teams anyway, so it would never be a problem... Not sure about how it works with other situations similar to this...... I have been a Coach for 30 years, and judged for the last 18 with many companies and I feel I could judge anyone in my history present, past or future..:fro:

Last edited:
Doesn't CAC own cheersport?

No..... CAC never owned Cheersport, however one of the folks in charge there did, which is why they never attended Nationals, as all of the coaches were working there in one capacity or another... But since Varsity has owned CS for the last couple of seasons, they are now bringing their teams there, as they can now...:fro:

Last edited:
Back