OT Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Word is on the street that she's going into 'witness protection' but won't get plastic surgery to change her looks. She'll have to go somewhere in the middle of nowhere, NOT leave the house for like 5 years and THEN see if people still remember her. Because the power of 4chan is mighty and they WILL find her..

I'm a bit late to this but just want to make a couple of points, though I won't put forward an opinion of what occurred.

Firstly, there seems to be a lot of, I suppose, blame, being placed on the jury for the verdict. They needed to be able to be certain of her successfully fulfilling the charges put against her, one of which would result in her death, emotions or theories or suppositions are not an adequate level of proof for the taking of anothers life.

Secondly, in regards to the mothers convoluted testimony in regards to the internet searches, what reasonable mother would not consider sacrificing herself to varying degrees to protect their child? While some strong allegations were made against the family, they were made by their daughter, whom a family tends to love unconditionally.

And thirdly, if my child was dead there's a very good chance I'd be getting very, very drunk, in an attempt to separate myself from the reality that was life without my child. I'd probably not do it in public, but still, very, very, very drunk.

I do hope that this horrible tragedy doesn't continue to live on in the media - if you wish to satisfy your curiosity without supporting the people essentially profiteering of the case, I'd say wikipedia it :)

Secondly, in regards to the mothers convoluted testimony in regards to the internet searches, what reasonable mother would not consider sacrificing herself to varying degrees to protect their child? While some strong allegations were made against the family, they were made by their daughter, whom a family tends to love unconditionally.

And thirdly, if my child was dead there's a very good chance I'd be getting very, very drunk, in an attempt to separate myself from the reality that was life without my child. I'd probably not do it in public, but still, very, very, very drunk.

I am not a mother but I know my mother and the other woman in my family who have children would never lie to protect them in a court of law such as Cindy Anthony did. It is one thing to do whatever you can to protect your child, but she flat out lied to try and save her from going to prision when she deep down probably knows she is guilty. That makes Cindy Anthony just as bad in my book. Protect your child but do not lie for them.

There is NO excuse for Casey's actions after her daughter died. She knew she was dead and told no one but continued to party. Trust me when you lose a child the first thing on your mind isn't to pick up a drink. My sister lost her son last August to suicide and she has yet to return to her normal life. If you lose a child you go to a doctor and they help you cope with it, not alcohol. Her doctor put her on nerve pills to handle it and they worked great and she knows she couldn't have gotten through the first month or so without them. A mother that loses a child, doesn't report it, and goes partying is not a mother in mourning. Separating yourself from reality will not do anything but make the situation worse and the healing take longer. Trust me I tried to separate myself and realize reality is my nephew is no longer here and that is something I have to deal with. I haven't picked up a drink since.

So apparently she has moved to colombus Ohio strangly I feel she will not be welcome anywhere she goes to live!!

I am not a mother but I know my mother and the other woman in my family who have children would never lie to protect them in a court of law such as Cindy Anthony did. It is one thing to do whatever you can to protect your child, but she flat out lied to try and save her from going to prision when she deep down probably knows she is guilty. That makes Cindy Anthony just as bad in my book. Protect your child but do not lie for them.

There is NO excuse for Casey's actions after her daughter died. She knew she was dead and told no one but continued to party. Trust me when you lose a child the first thing on your mind isn't to pick up a drink. My sister lost her son last August to suicide and she has yet to return to her normal life. If you lose a child you go to a doctor and they help you cope with it, not alcohol. Her doctor put her on nerve pills to handle it and they worked great and she knows she couldn't have gotten through the first month or so without them. A mother that loses a child, doesn't report it, and goes partying is not a mother in mourning. Separating yourself from reality will not do anything but make the situation worse and the healing take longer. Trust me I tried to separate myself and realize reality is my nephew is no longer here and that is something I have to deal with. I haven't picked up a drink since.

First, I'm very sorry about your nephew's death. How sad for your sister to lose a child to suicide. It's a tough situation for everyone involved.

Second, I would never lie like Cindy Anthony did to protect my daughter if she killed my grandchild, or did anything illegal that landed her in jail. We actually talked about it and she wouldn't expect me to either.

Back