OT Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Casey-Anthony-and-OJ-hide-your-kids-hide-your-wife.jpg

The fact that it IS NOT currently a felony to have a missing child go unreported is beyond me..as sad as it is for me to say this, maybe that baby will not die in vain..

QUESTION: This may be obvious to some, but it's one aspect of law I've never quite understood- assuming Caylee's Law goes into effect nationwide (many states are already adopting similar measures and the proposal probably has hit more than half a million signatures easy).. could she then be charged with that? Or is it you can't be charged with anything directly related to the case at ALL? If she could..THAT would be some dramatic irony.

The fact that it IS NOT currently a felony to have a missing child go unreported is beyond me..as sad as it is for me to say this, maybe that baby will not die in vain..

QUESTION: This may be obvious to some, but it's one aspect of law I've never quite understood- assuming Caylee's Law goes into effect nationwide (many states are already adopting similar measures and the proposal probably has hit more than half a million signatures easy).. could she then be charged with that? Or is it you can't be charged with anything directly related to the case at ALL? If she could..THAT would be some dramatic irony.

I'm pretty sure you can't be charged w/ anything that was not against the law when you did it

No one can be charge with a crime for any law that goes into effect after the fact (ex post facto).

All I can say is, I really hope Caylee's Law goes into effect. The outcome of this story makes me cringe, and its not okay that she got away so easily.

wow, let's not wish death upon people. she is a horrible person, but don't let her get to you. wishing death on people is horrible.
I wouldn't say I'm 'wishing death on people'. But some people deserve to be punished just how they punished someone else. I most certainly wouldn't, because I don't really care about her. But I am just saying, in this case. I wouldn't be upset if that happened. I don't have to wish death on her, she will get whats coming for her sooner than later. Whether it be from a person, or God's way of punishing her.

Anyone watch the NBC dateline tonight???
I did, and I was sick to my stomach. A movie already being planned. Sick. Absolotely sick.

And one part of it I found rather intriguing were the texts messages she had sent to the friend (the one she was 'close' to and then stole her check book and charged up over 600$ worth of stuff). Saying stuff like, 'atleast the kid is knocked out'. 'it's harder to have fun with a kid'. ahahahahaha yessssss she is sooo innocent. Mother of the year award.

I did, and I was sick to my stomach. A movie already being planned. Sick. Absolotely sick.

And one part of it I found rather intriguing were the texts messages she had sent to the friend (the one she was 'close' to and then stole her check book and charged up over 600$ worth of stuff). Saying stuff like, 'atleast the kid is knocked out'. 'it's harder to have fun with a kid'. ahahahahaha yessssss she is sooo innocent. Mother of the year award.
deffinitely agree 100000%.

All the lies she told though....that Caylee was kidnapped, then it was that she was with the nanny (who was a made up person) and then it was that the (fictitious) nanny kidnapped her.....it wasn't until the trial started that this "accidental drowning" story came out. If that was what truly happened, this would have played out differently. Why were there chloroform searches on the computer?

Know what else is interesting? Casey said that Caylee was with "her nanny, Zanny"..."Zanny" is a name for the drug Xanax, which will knock out a toddler....hmmm, was Casey drugging Caylee so she could go out and party? My guess is yes! Her parents were on her case about always leaving Caylee with them to babysit so she could go out....so she stopped leaving Caylee with them. She made up this babysitter named "Zanny" and was drugging Caylee with enough Xanax to knock her out for the night. Well, one night it was too much Zanny and she ODd. Casey panicked and dumped the body and continued on with her lying about where Caylee was. So, Caylee's death was accidental in that she wasn't murdered, but she was killed by her mother's stupid and atrocious actions.

The "nanny" was a real person named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez... But she had never met Casey Anthony or any of her friends or family. Can you imagine being that woman and finding out that someone you had never met was trying to lay the blame for all this on you?

The "nanny" was a real person named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez... But she had never met Casey Anthony or any of her friends or family. Can you imagine being that woman and finding out that someone you had never met was trying to lay the blame for all this on you?

"zanny" is a common.street name for xanax. I have a feeling Casey found that woman's name.somewhere because it conveniently matched up with the name used for xanax. I can't imagine how awful and scary and confusing it must have been for that woman and her family. At least her name was.cleared and she's not actually tied in to this mess.

"zanny" is a common.street name for xanax. I have a feeling Casey found that woman's name.somewhere because it conveniently matched up with the name used for xanax. I can't imagine how awful and scary and confusing it must have been for that woman and her family. At least her name was.cleared and she's not actually tied in to this mess.
If I remember the original story correctly (it came out a couple of years ago now), Casey was at an apartment building when this women was looking at an apartment. She managed to get her name and had a description of her car as well, it was the building that Casey claimed to have dropped her daughter at with the nanny. The women didn't end up taking the apartment so she never lived at the address, which allowed her to be cleared pretty quickly. I would imagine this story will come out again now with the libel case.

Ya know, I was really angry at first, but I think it may be better that she was released.

If she's guilty (which I certainly think she is), she is going to live with that on her conscience for the rest of her life. If she is truly not guilty (LOL don't believe that), everywhere she goes, she will still be the "baby killer". Everyone will hate the woman. Can't imagine that's less miserable than being in jail.

They brought this up on TruTV the other day and it made so much sense. Not sure how many remember what happened to OJ the year he went to the KY Debry but places in the city refused to serve him (many remember the restaurant that told him to leave) because they believed him to be guilty of killing his wife and Ron Goldman. The news people made a point that this could happen to Casey everywhere and make her life a living hell even more so then her just sitting in prision under special watch. She will have to deal with the people around her 1 on 1.

There is actually talk of the nanny she claimed the little girl was with will file a defamation suit against Casey which if won could cost her a pretty penny of all the money she will probably make.

Back