OT Casey Anthony Trial

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have to agree. I won't buy a book by her, but I can't lie...if she gave an interview I'd have a hard time resisting. I'd have to see just what she's actually like. We've never really even heard her talk, and I'm dying to know what she could possibly say. In my heart, I want to say "OMG...I would NEVER watch that. I don't want that B making any money ever!!!" but I know when the time comes and Barbara Walters is sitting down with her, I might just go against everything I stand for and peek. :( And I hate knowing that.

I know the law says you can't make money off telling the story of something you're actually convicted of, but I wish they'd change it to a law that states no one can make money off telling the story if they're involved in any way. Suspect, parent, juror, attorneys, anyone...I hate to know how many people can profit off this poor baby's death. And it happens all the time. The stories can still be told...just stop allowing people to make millions off it. It's disgusting.

I don't know if anyone else heard about it, but the Petit murders (apparently it got some coverage even in Europe when it first happened; it was the mother and two daughters in CT who got killed during a brutal home invasion), a reporter kept sneaking in to interview one of the suspects (he was in prison), even though it he was repeatedly told he couldn't. Well he did it anyway and wrote a book which many people in CT were calling Amazon to remove from the site (myself included, I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to profit off a crime. You want to tell the story? Fine. But all proceeds go to a charity somehow involved with the case. Child abuse, domestic violence, idc). This guy got to profit off of the brutal rape, torture, beating, and murder of a family of four..HOW, in this day and age, is that ok? You have a hard time convincing me we're the 'superior species' when you consider that garbage.. How would HE feel if he had to watch his daughters be raped, tortured and beaten, his wife beaten and kidnapped for money, while he himself is bleeding in the basement only to escape and know the 3 people he loved the most perished in the fire their abductors/killers set? HOW can you profit off that?

I don't know if anyone else heard about it, but the Petit murders (apparently it got some coverage even in Europe when it first happened; it was the mother and two daughters in CT who got killed during a brutal home invasion), a reporter kept sneaking in to interview one of the suspects (he was in prison), even though it he was repeatedly told he couldn't. Well he did it anyway and wrote a book which many people in CT were calling Amazon to remove from the site (myself included, I don't think ANYONE should be allowed to profit off a crime. You want to tell the story? Fine. But all proceeds go to a charity somehow involved with the case. Child abuse, domestic violence, idc). This guy got to profit off of the brutal rape, torture, beating, and murder of a family of four..HOW, in this day and age, is that ok? You have a hard time convincing me we're the 'superior species' when you consider that garbage.. How would HE feel if he had to watch his daughters be raped, tortured and beaten, his wife beaten and kidnapped for money, while he himself is bleeding in the basement only to escape and know the 3 people he loved the most perished in the fire their abductors/killers set? HOW can you profit off that?
many see the world as dog eat dog & survival of the fittest. it's sick & twisted, but people loveeeee money and will do anything to get it. money truly will change most people.

many see the world as dog eat dog & survival of the fittest. it's sick & twisted, but people loveeeee money and will do anything to get it. money truly will change most people.
*Must. Not. Reference. Atlas. Shrugged...*
I don't hate money..I hate greed. Capitalism without honor.

I mean, i do think it was an accident. I think she gave Caylee the chloroform expecting it to to put her into a deep sleep for a few hours so she could go out and party and when she returned Caylee was dead, because she overdoesed her on the chloroform. But that's just my opinion. I guess we'll truely never know what happened to Caylee.

The sad thing is, Casey could write a book and say she killed her daughter and she couldn't be tried for it again...

She really should be scared for her life when she gets out :confused:. I feel like there is definitely someone out there who is going to end her. Not worth it for whoever does it. But maybe she needs to get her body thrown into a swamp.

She really should be scared for her life when she gets out :confused:. I feel like there is definitely someone out there who is going to end her. Not worth it for whoever does it. But maybe she needs to get her body thrown into a swamp.
wow, let's not wish death upon people. she is a horrible person, but don't let her get to you. wishing death on people is horrible.

Apparently the offer Jerry Springer put out to have her on the show was rescinded due to public outrage...those book deals will DEFINITELY have to wait..

Apparently the offer Jerry Springer put out to have her on the show was rescinded due to public outrage...those book deals will DEFINITELY have to wait..

Her lawyer highered an agent and within hours of it leaking and the rest of the company becoming outraged they retracted their offer and said they will not work with either Casey or her Lawyer. I think with this many decent companies are going to stay away from these two for some time.
There is also word now that Casey refused to see her mother when she came to visit her in jail today. Funny how she is against her mother have it was her that hurled such horrible things about her parents for the world to hear. They should be cutting her off not the other way around.

Ya know, I was really angry at first, but I think it may be better that she was released.

If she's guilty (which I certainly think she is), she is going to live with that on her conscience for the rest of her life. If she is truly not guilty (LOL don't believe that), everywhere she goes, she will still be the "baby killer". Everyone will hate the woman. Can't imagine that's less miserable than being in jail.

Back