All-Star Cea Charlotte Medium Coed 5 Music 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyway, I REALLY like the Med Coed mix <3 But some of the voiceovers are so overused by many teams, i keep thinking of other teams who used it first. But, great mix.

The haters mix is OLD...and was made by a fan.

I'm too old school for all this music now. I'm OVER voiceovers and OVER sound effects. What ever happened to a songs flow being enough?!

When I first listened to it, I wasn't feeling it and I couldn't figure out why...but I listened to it again and I think it's because it sounds incomplete? Like there's an element of the mix missing, the backing track or something. Something about the beat just feels off.

When I first listened to it, I wasn't feeling it and I couldn't figure out why...but I listened to it again and I think it's because it sounds incomplete? Like there's an element of the mix missing, the backing track or something. Something about the beat just feels off.
I got an incomplete feel also.. The ending is just chopped..

I'm too old school for all this music now. I'm OVER voiceovers and OVER sound effects. What ever happened to a songs flow being enough?!

This is why I've always loved Stars' music, because it does have a few voiceovers, but they flow and there is still places where songs blend together, whereas it seems these days it's voiceover, song, voiceover, song, custom voiceover rap, song, voiceover.

I feel like that pyramid song is very overused. Especially in the CEA program. Not trying to hate, but it was in my pyramid at least one of my seasons there.

Back