All-Star Cea Comp Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please stop lying. Thanks.
I'm not. But k.

I apologize for "calling out newbies" it was unintentional. I know all of you are just in that fiesty mode to strike, but its still not right. I'm not lying. Whatsoever. Good day to all of you. -Emme

No! I'm not the same! I'm not calling out newbies! I'm just trying to help them because i don't want them going down my path! By the way, i've been reading fierceboard threads for a while, just not a member. :p
Honestly, YOU'RE still going down your path right now. It's hard to 'steer newbies in the right direction' when you don't have any idea of where you're going.

I'm not trying to be rude or anthing, by lay off! You all get mad at me for "bringing something up from a week ago" (which i didn;t even mean it like that) yet you've picked on me for SIX MONTHS. Thats cool. I'm just trying to fit in here and not be annoying or rude or someone you all hate. I get really upset when i am hated and stuff by you guys. I'm sorry for anything i said, but this is not the place to yell at me. I'm trying not to be the newbie i was, but i'm sick of this! Its been 6 months.

I'm not trying to be rude or anthing, by lay off! You all get mad at me for "bringing something up from a week ago" (which i didn;t even mean it like that) yet you've picked on me for SIX MONTHS. Thats cool. I'm just trying to fit in here and not be annoying or rude or someone you all hate. I get really upset when i am hated and stuff by you guys. I'm sorry for anything i said, but this is not the place to yell at me. I'm trying not to be the newbie i was, but i'm sick of this! Its been 6 months.
I'm not trying to pick on you, even though it's kind of coming off that way :/...
But most people don't like when a new person who messed up so much is posting all over here trying to fix all the newbies and criticize them for it when you're still learning!
Example; Susie is being picked on for being in the chess club, then Susie leaves chess club. Two days later Susie starts picking on the other kids in chess club. Everyone then begins to not like Susie even more.
Don't be Susie in this case.

No offense to those in chess club! Just needed an example.

I'm not trying to pick on you, even though it's kind of coming off that way :/...
But most people don't like when a new person who messed up so much is posting all over here trying to fix all the newbies and criticize them for it when you're still learning!
Example; Susie is being picked on for being in the chess club, then Susie leaves chess club. Two days later Susie starts picking on the other kids in chess club. Everyone then begins to not like Susie even more.
Don't be Susie in this case.

No offense to those in chess club! Just needed an example.
Don't know if you have timewarner cable where you are but this totally reminded me of their commercials.

When you don't have cable you feel inferior. When you feel inferior you take judo classes. When you take judo classes you become the "Hand of Vengeance" (dude in a superhero costume), when you're the hand of vengeance you fall into a dinner party (fell through the roof while running along it)

Don't fall into a dinner party. Get cable.

This amuses me.

EmmeCheer I agree, it has seemed like we've picked on you for 6 months. Some of us had cruel intentions when commenting back to you, and others are giving you constructive criticism. Basically, I think what we're trying to say is that, yes, everyone makes a mistake, and in time we'll all get over it. But by commenting in an immature matter rather than a professional one, and saying things about newbies thats unneccessary, it makes it hard to forget about the incident 6 months ago that started it all. Trust me, I haven't been here long either, and I know you lurked on the boards before you joined, but lurking is more than just reading threads. It's understanding the way of the board, as in the way they respond to certain situations, what ticks them off, subjects that are off limits, and things that are okay to talk about. I think when you lurked you just read through all the threads rather than observing all this needed information to have a good time on the thread. You REALLY have to think before you post on here, cause once you like that button, you're pretty much in the shark tank. :sharkchase:

Don't know if you have timewarner cable where you are but this totally reminded me of their commercials.

When you don't have cable you feel inferior. When you feel inferior you take judo classes. When you take judo classes you become the "Hand of Vengeance" (dude in a superhero costume), when you're the hand of vengeance you fall into a dinner party (fell through the roof while running along it)

Don't fall into a dinner party. Get cable.

This amuses me.

Ha! That was exactly what went through my mind, too!

Newbie mistake...Sorry, couldn't resist. ;) People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
No its because i was on my iPod posting that. I rarely use my iPod and so it posts things 2x when i use it.

ETA; That sentence made no sense. I meant that since i was on my ipod its touch screen so its easy to double post. Sorry for that crappy sentence....

Back