All-Star Cea Comp Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why does everything turn into "Newbies" versus "Veterans"? Grow up. Everyone deserves the chance to talk, it' sa message board. (FWIW 90% of the people on here are classifying themselves into the wrong category. I'd say the majority of people who consider themselves a Vet are decently new themselves. (Not saying I'm either new or old.))
Am I a Vet? ;)

K? K what? K the letter before L,the letter after J? Did you know that in JK, K stands for “Kidding”. So your reply is “Kidding?” Or K as in Potassium? Do you need some Special K breakfast? K, as in I can K/O you? Can I knock you out and feed you to hungry sharks? Sharks has a K in it.
I have much love for this post. I had to read it aloud to the family in my dramatic voice :)

Just because you're a "veteran" doesn't mean everyone should listen to you. It doesn't mean you have the right to instagate things with the newer members. You wanna know what gets you a "veteran" status in here? It isn't time or how many shimmies you have or how many bows you've attached to your awesome bedazzled Infinity backpack. It's how you handle yourself on these boards. Ignoring the BS and the silly stuff and actually contributing great ideas, thoughts and opinions. There is no need to constantly pick on people or call people out. The bickering on here is getting really frustrating. I think I read more about people picking on each other than actual cheerleading. It's annoying. Btw, you wanna know my creds? Lurked on the pro x boards, been posting since the imisstheprox boards. Maybe some of you should really think about what I've said.

In the mean time, I'm just gonna keep down voting this thread until it turns into another gif thread...

Back