All-Star Cea Comp Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I keep telling you guys - i'll give you my whole comp. schedule if you really want to see someone's schedule! lol!!

I dont really care who's schedule it is i just wanna see who I will see at competitions. I like looking through those threads with all the competiton schedules from different teams. :)

Why does everything turn into "Newbies" versus "Veterans"? Grow up. Everyone deserves the chance to talk, it' sa message board. (FWIW 90% of the people on here are classifying themselves into the wrong category. I'd say the majority of people who consider themselves a Vet are decently new themselves. (Not saying I'm either new or old.))

Why does everything turn into "Newbies" versus "Veterans"? Grow up. Everyone deserves the chance to talk, it' sa message board. (FWIW 90% of the people on here are classifying themselves into the wrong category. I'd say the majority of people who consider themselves a Vet are decently new themselves. (Not saying I'm either new or old.))
I say the veterans are pro-x days? Maybe very earlier Fierceboard days? Idk, I've only been here for a year!

I get swarmed by restaurant week, pop on the boards for the first time in two weeks, am curious about CEA's schedule, and come into mass chaos.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

ETA: Also- I don't consider 'time active' a determining factor in veteran-ship. Anyone can sign up here, forget about it, come back a year later and start posting. That does NOT a veteran make.

I'm not. But k.

I apologize for "calling out newbies" it was unintentional. I know all of you are just in that fiesty mode to strike, but its still not right. I'm not lying. Whatsoever. Good day to all of you. -Emme

K? K what? K the letter before L,the letter after J? Did you know that in JK, K stands for “Kidding”. So your reply is “Kidding?” Or K as in Potassium? Do you need some Special K breakfast? K, as in I can K/O you? Can I knock you out and feed you to hungry sharks? Sharks has a K in it.

I fully approve cats taking over this thread at this point.
It's clear we're not getting the schedule and my opinion on the whole newbie thing: I only criticize you if you say absolutely stupid things which make you sound like you have the intelligence of a spam sandwich.
Some newbies have very intelligent posts. Others who have still been here for a while continue to dig holes for themselves deserve a good unshimmying.

Glad nobody remembers the "is the medium senior a new division?" thread i started when i was a newbie... :rolleyes::wasntme: i actually still consider myself a newbie...

I fully approve cats taking over this thread at this point.
It's clear we're not getting the schedule and my opinion on the whole newbie thing: I only criticize you if you say absolutely stupid things which make you sound like you have the intelligence of a spam sandwich.
Some newbies have very intelligent posts. Others who have still been here for a while continue to dig holes for themselves deserve a good unshimmying.
Exactly. Not all newbies are stupid and not all veterans are wise. And it's funny cause most times newbies are treated as if they are 10 year olds who are using a computer for the first time. It could very well be an adult just making an account for the first time so all the memes and rude comments might not be the best or most polite way to point out their mistakes.

Back