All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can just picture the blaze orange and camo uniform now...
Hey now! Don't steal my thunder! The high school I'm principal of is in a rural area....chicken farm behind the end zone and all... I seriously thought about hunter orange and woodland camo as new school colors! I even have a kid with a home made camo painted truck in the student parking lot!

So I guess the moral of the story is kids, when someone finds out the truth on where the new gym is their going to be, they will let us all know, right?!?!? LOL!

no, haha it's growth. they're digging for natural gas and has the lowest unemployment rate in the country.
Thats because they hire convicted felons, no questions asked. My aunt works for a huge staffing agency and travels up there a couple of times a month. She talks about how scary and rough it is all the time.

Of course no one would think that a expansion tweet would fuel speculation right? And of course IF they opened in PA it wouldnt be in a location that is in direct competition for the kids from the CEA coaches old gym right? I mean no one would think that right? ;)

Of course no one would think that a expansion tweet would fuel speculation right? And of course IF they opened in PA it wouldnt be in a location that is in direct competition for the kids from the CEA coaches old gym right? I mean no one would think that right? ;)
Wait...you refocused this thread and brought it back to it's original topic after 15 pages. Is that even allowed?

Green and yellow are totally acceptable colors, because the best football team has those colors.

And for the record, Steven is wrong-I'm not making things up. There is a team with green and orange uniforms, they just aren't from ND.
YESSS! *sings lil wayne's green and yellow song to self*

And, aren't the Prairie Dogs from Bring It On 4 from North Dakota? I believe they were green and yellow. Not exactly a real team but it's the first thing I thought of when I heard ND and green and yellow.

34001322.jpg

Woooo Hooooo it worked!!!!

Back