All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just me or does it just seem out of place for CEA to expand to PA...I live there and all and would probably tumble there but I can only picture it down south in North Carolina!
Maybe if they changed colors... Pittsburghians wear two colors and two colors only, BLACK and GOLD (yellow depending on who you ask) and they don't let you ever forget about it.

I'm thinking she might just have been entertaining herself by saying....."I'm gonna post a CGI picture and reference a new location and watch fierce board EXPLODE!" You all maybe been unwitting accomplices to the latest fierce board drinking game!

"Every time somebody posts ____ you take a drink! Twice if they say _____!"
I'd be tempted if I was her ;)
Yeah, I think we have all been *PUNKED!!!!* I feel like I am, reading this thread, the entire thread!!!! I wish I cared, because I don't....... Enjoy it ya'll!!!!:fro:

there was also a Danville location! I remember them only being open for a season or two.

I'm sorry if this has already been said, I'm just reading my way through the thread and wanted to comment here.

The Danville gym had previously been called Cheer Force and it was failing. I was born and raised in Danville and my niece was cheering there at the time. They were only CEA for a max of 2 seasons, that's correct. Then the whole thing closed up shop. Most likely not the fault of CEA, that's probably more about the backwoods Danvillians than anything. ;) I can't imagine anyone in Danville paying for Allstar cheer.

I'm sorry if this has already been said, I'm just reading my way through the thread and wanted to comment here.

The Danville gym had previously been called Cheer Force and it was failing. I was born and raised in Danville and my niece was cheering there at the time. They were only CEA for a max of 2 seasons, that's correct. Then the whole thing closed up shop. Most likely not the fault of CEA, that's probably more about the backwoods Danvillians than anything. ;) I can't imagine anyone in Danville paying for Allstar cheer.

Hey now, we live in Boones Mill, VA (backwoods central) and we pay for allstar cheer :) Currently drive to Salem, VA (near Roanoke) about 45 minutes....and I've been toying around with the idea of driving the hour and 45 minutes to KVille...I think my husband might kill me though.

Hey now, we live in Boones Mill, VA (backwoods central) and we pay for allstar cheer :) Currently drive to Salem, VA (near Roanoke) about 45 minutes....and I've been toying around with the idea of driving the hour and 45 minutes to KVille...I think my husband might kill me though.

We currently live in NC and drive about 45 minutes to Kville. I was able to convince hubby by saying, "Oh but they only practice once a week!"

I failed to mention the crossover practice and the private. :) Oops!

catwhale
images

Please tell me Someone is opening a cheer gym, in the NorthernWest Virginia/ OhionValley area!! New Stanton is still to far away, come a little closer cause there is not a thing that can compare in
our area!!!!!

Back