All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please tell me Someone is opening a cheer gym, in the NorthernWest Virginia/ OhionValley area!! New Stanton is still to far away, come a little closer cause there is not a thing that can compare in
our area!!!!!

We're located in the eastern panhandle. Wouldn't you be close to Ohio Valley All-Stars.... or Champs Central?

For everyone who were talking about Abby Lee dancers....Brooke was on FCA Daimonds last season. But after 2 months she quit and countie dancing.

Expanding rules based on Fierceboard -
Only expand to a location where your not going to compete for kids with anyone,OR not potentially hurt someones feelings.
Only expand to a location where you can win worlds with all teams.
Only expand if all of your coaches have 15+ years of experience and each hold multiple world/college titles.

And for the record I HATE CATS!

As ACEDAD has said, owning multiple locations AND owning/competing in events is a way bigger issue. I will say that issue could be resolved with a Judges Association but that's another topic for another day.

Expanding rules based on Fierceboard -
Only expand to a location where your not going to compete for kids with anyone,OR not potentially hurt someones feelings.
Only expand to a location where you can win worlds with all teams.
Only expand if all of your coaches have 15+ years of experience and each hold multiple world/college titles.

And for the record I HATE CATS!

As ACEDAD has said, owning multiple locations AND owning/competing in events is a way bigger issue. I will say that issue could be resolved with a Judges Association but that's another topic for another day.

You are doing some strong work on this board. I think you may need some kind of cash award from Kingston or perhaps a full expense paid ski trip to Aspen.

SC20121222-182822_zps3edcf93c.png

Sorry it's so huge lol

I love cats and the Steelers and I love this thread! The rumor about CEA coming to Pittsburgh has been around since the fall. I'm sure if a gym opens there will be many kids heading there to wear some teal. If someone is smart enough to come to this city and pull together the amount of talent that is spread out among all the gyms that have Worlds teams...I think there were 7 last year... then kudos to them. Several gyms have tried to do this over the years and you can see where that has gotten us...not a single Worlds title, I think the closest anyone has come is 4th (?), and a lot of animosity among the gyms. I have seen some ugly stuff go down at local competitions. Apparently something will be announced soon and if the rumor is true I expect all he!! to break loose in the City of Champions. FYI...Brooke was never on Diamonds...she tried out but never joined the team.

Back