All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was going to at like 4 am this morning but i was too tired.
props to you if you can decode all the words and put them all at right timing

edit: i don't know if i'd make it yet due to the fact that i don't think that's their dance music...
I'm only at yes love is where it starts and I'm already having problems figuring out the next part! haha! I was going to make it and then whenever the dance music came out I was going to edit it and add that in!

I'm only at yes love is where it starts and I'm already having problems figuring out the next part! haha! I was going to make it and then whenever the dance music came out I was going to edit it and add that in!
the next part is "dont think you can do this to me, this whole world will see" lol

im not really crazy about stars or SEs music right now. i was a big senior elite fan, and now a stars fan, but senior elites music always has more emotion which reminds me of why i loved them so much

I didn't like the 2011 music at all when i first heard it, but I grew to love it! I think it will be the same for this. Can't wait to see the routine!!

I'm just wondering, how many people have heard their suggestions used so far? I've seen one person say that they heard their little bit in it.

Back