All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was going to at like 4 am this morning but i was too tired.
props to you if you can decode all the words and put them all at right timing

edit: i don't know if i'd make it yet due to the fact that i don't think that's their dance music...

i already have all the lyrics lol thats how i learned it when i got it. i find it easy to "decode" all the words to cheer music haha & same i want to wait until their dance is in it it makes more sense..

i like the first half. what sounds like opening tumbling (starting with triple toe fulls), then running tumbling, then stunts... but after that its just like ehhhh. very different from what its been. dont really like the screaming SENIOR ELITE!!!!! blaaahhhh arrggghhh k;jsdljkhvbsidfa;bgvjndflk. scary.

See I actually like the screaming. JR started using the screaming voiceovers several times last season (possibly before that) with Louisville Large Coed and Reign off the top of my head. I am not sure why I like it but for some reason I do.

See I actually like the screaming. JR started using the screaming voiceovers several times last season (possibly before that) with Louisville Large Coed and Reign off the top of my head. I am not sure why I like it but for some reason I do.
i think it fits well with the tumbling and the opening, and gets you really excited for some reason lol.

I love it. Their music & routine from 09/10 and 10/11 was so similar that even though last years routine was amazing, it didn't give me shivers coz I knew what to expect next. They're mixing it up & giving something different. Can't wait to be hit with their routine at the showcase.

Why didn't anyone tell me about SE's music being released!!! Ahhh I haven't been on in a while and let me tell you holy poo I'm in LOVE with Senior Elites music this year! I can tell they're going for something totally new and I'm just so excited! I feel like Stars' music doesn't really go together though but when I see routines I'm sure it will look just fine! Why can't it be the end of October yet?! :( Oh and I also agree with whoever said that the "Shout it loud Teal and Black, We Want You Back" Would be cool if a few girls did triple toe fulls, I know that Molly Gibbons and I'm sure Ashley Hobbs can do it too...from what I've seen on 2by2 videos! :)

Why didn't anyone tell me about SE's music being released!!! Ahhh I haven't been on in a while and let me tell you holy poo I'm in LOVE with Senior Elites music this year! I can tell they're going for something totally new and I'm just so excited! I feel like Stars' music doesn't really go together though but when I see routines I'm sure it will look just fine! Why can't it be the end of October yet?! :( Oh and I also agree with whoever said that the "Shout it loud Teal and Black, We Want You Back" Would be cool if a few girls did triple toe fulls, I know that Molly Gibbons and I'm sure Ashley Hobbs can do it too...from what I've seen on 2by2 videos! :)
I think it would be more along the lines of triple toe backs, not fulls. Lol

I think it would be more along the lines of triple toe backs, not fulls. Lol
Lol yeah I know, but if it were triple toe backs then a couple of them that can do triple toe standing fulls could do them in the front row? And the only reason I think that is because theres a sound effect that is like a full after 'We want you back". Just a thought, though probably won't happen :oops:

ETA: I absolutely LOVE that they used Mariah in their stunts!! OMG I'm dyingggg.

tumblr10.gif

These posts are all over the place...

I was hoping to inbox those who sent song suggestions we used with the real music this week..I gather that the music that is out is the old one without a dance. Because almost all of the songs in the track came from suggestions from this board, if you recognize your selection, can you email me your info so I can send you the real mix. Glow, Better Sorry Than Safe, Make it thru the rain ( although this may not stay in the mix ), and Going, Going, Gone...were the ones chosen for this team. I used many others for other teams especially Junior Elite so after the showcase if you hear your selection message me as well and I'll send you that track. 29 days...

I was hoping to inbox those who sent song suggestions we used with the real music this week..I gather that the music that is out is the old one without a dance. Because almost all of the songs in the track came from suggestions from this board, if you recognize your selection, can you email me your info so I can send you the real mix. Glow, Better Sorry Than Safe, Make it thru the rain ( although this may not stay in the mix ), and Going, Going, Gone...were the ones chosen for this team. I used many others for other teams especially Junior Elite so after the showcase if you hear your selection message me as well and I'll send you that track. 29 days...

I might go into a deep depression without Through The Rain.

i really dont understand what people dont like about it its upbeat catchy and i personally think it has an amazing overall feel, now i dont know much about cheer extreme and their teams but i think this mix is fantastic

Back