All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was hoping to inbox those who sent song suggestions we used with the real music this week..I gather that the music that is out is the old one without a dance. Because almost all of the songs in the track came from suggestions from this board, if you recognize your selection, can you email me your info so I can send you the real mix. Glow, Better Sorry Than Safe, Make it thru the rain ( although this may not stay in the mix ), and Going, Going, Gone...were the ones chosen for this team. I used many others for other teams especially Junior Elite so after the showcase if you hear your selection message me as well and I'll send you that track. 29 days...
:jawdrop: NOOOOO! That was my favorite!!!

i really dont understand what people dont like about it its upbeat catchy and i personally think it has an amazing overall feel, now i dont know much about cheer extreme and their teams but i think this mix is fantastic
some people just dont think it fits them or they just dont like it

Not sure how I feel about this mix. It's good.. just not exactly what I expect from SE. I know they've got a new 'style' and all but I just don't see it as 'them' exactly. Honestly after listening to it a few times I kind of realized that this totally sounds like an ECE style mix.

I haven't read the whole thread yet. But I needed to say that the part that says:

"That brought the faaaaaaaaaaaame to the naaaaaaaame" is probably one of my favorite voiceovers ever
I like that part too. The part I don't like is the "Hey all you fans in Shooting Star land" part. A little too.....I don't know.....cheesy maybe?

i love the mariah carey and especially the kelly clarkson part (one of her reallyyy old songs), the music is so different but it sounds great! i can't wait to see their new stunts with the music!!

For my taste the SE music is a little too heavily loaded with blaring voice overs... :( And I really love SE!

Why didn't anyone tell me about SE's music being released!!! Ahhh I haven't been on in a while and let me tell you holy poo I'm in LOVE with Senior Elites music this year! I can tell they're going for something totally new and I'm just so excited! I feel like Stars' music doesn't really go together though but when I see routines I'm sure it will look just fine! Why can't it be the end of October yet?! :( Oh and I also agree with whoever said that the "Shout it loud Teal and Black, We Want You Back" Would be cool if a few girls did triple toe fulls, I know that Molly Gibbons and I'm sure Ashley Hobbs can do it too...from what I've seen on 2by2 videos! :)
that's what I was thinking....while "marking" with the music. LOL :oops:

Back