All-Star Cea Showcase Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hello anyone that can help...At the end of SE tumbling, they do rd off BH assisted back tucks into a stunt... Was wondering where the gray area is in this... I like it and I am sure there have been many others trying to figure this out over summer as we have been trying and keep failing... except for the catch, dip and go... which doesn't look good anyways... Or is this illegal b/c...

A.All tumbling must originate from and land on the performing surface. Exception: Tumbler may [without hip-over-head rotation] rebound from his/her feet into a stunt transition. Rebounding to a prone position in a stunt is allowed. Example: Round off handspring and then a bump or contact from a base or bracer straight into a back flip would break this rule for levels 1-5. A clear separation from the tumbling to the stunt is needed to make this legal. Catching the rebound and then dipping to create the throw for the rotation is legal. This would also be true if coming from just a standing back handspring without the round off.

Hello anyone that can help...At the end of SE tumbling, they do rd off BH assisted back tucks into a stunt... Was wondering where the gray area is in this... I like it and I am sure there have been many others trying to figure this out over summer as we have been trying and keep failing... except for the catch, dip and go... which doesn't look good anyways... Or is this illegal b/c...

A.All tumbling must originate from and land on the performing surface. Exception: Tumbler may [without hip-over-head rotation] rebound from his/her feet into a stunt transition. Rebounding to a prone position in a stunt is allowed. Example: Round off handspring and then a bump or contact from a base or bracer straight into a back flip would break this rule for levels 1-5. A clear separation from the tumbling to the stunt is needed to make this legal. Catching the rebound and then dipping to create the throw for the rotation is legal. This would also be true if coming from just a standing back handspring without the round off.

There was talk in the descussion thread about this and no one seemed to know how Courtney made it legal if it is indeed legal what they did. I think once a better video comes out (one that is more clear) it may be easier to see what they do to make it legal.

Back