Center Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 12, 2011
Do you think that the center flyer should be the more flexible flyer, or the flyer that hits most often?

I think that it looks really bad for the center flyer to fall, because in my opinion, they are supposed to be the best, but it also looks really bad to have a center flyer with no flexibility at all.

in my opinion you have to have a balance between the two ive seen the most flexible flyer ever who couldnt hit a stunt once but you deffintely dont want someone who consecutively hits the stunt but with messy skills id theyre hitting the stunt they should work work work on flexibility

Do you think that the center flyer should be the more flexible flyer, or the flyer that hits most often?

I think that it looks really bad for the center flyer to fall, because in my opinion, they are supposed to be the best, but it also looks really bad to have a center flyer with no flexibility at all.

the center flyer should be your best flyer. to me this means that they consitantly hit there stunt & are decently flexible, if not the most the most flexible on the team. both factures are very important to consider when choosing a center flyer & the flyer with the best balance of these two things should in my opinion be the center flyer.

I think the center flyer should be your best flyer, she is not only flexible but she makes you want to watch her and she hits her stunts. I have a cheerleader who has amazing flexablity but she cant stay in the air to save her life sometimes.

i think that the center flyer should be the most exciting to watch.. i mean she should be flexible to but like if you put the most flexible in the center and then a not as flexible flyer like on the side that has amazing facials and is really selling it up there the judges are gonna be looking at her and not caring about the flexible one.... im the center flyer on my team.. im the most flexible one but when im up there i try and sell it the best i can

The center flyer should be the most well-rounded. Confident attitude, great showmanship, great flexibility, and consistency with hitting their stunt! They don't necessarily need to be the most flexible, other flexible flyers can be placed off center in stunt formations.

Personally, I think it should be the girl that hits the most often, but if she isn't flexible then get her to stretch classes. But the center girl should be able to stay in the air, WOW the judges, be flexible, and of courses give the judges something to rememer.! :) That's what it's all about right??

Back