All-Star Champions League 2- The Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Disappointed they didn't show the placings in each division along with the all girl and coed overall champions. They only even barely mentioned that SE won at the very end. They didn't show any awards which is weird because they made such a big deal about the large coed teams sitting to close together and made them move apart several times. I liked the movie overall but thought it would have been cool if they showcased each division and had some suspense going up to who won like it was a battle between x, y & z in this division and the winner edged out 2nd place by .10 point and they could have went into how a small mistake is the difference between winning and 2nd place. I feel like they focused more on the prom than the outcome of the competition, like why even have divisions and placements if your just going to barely mention the judges choice grand champ....rant over sorry!

or have actual prom footage and not all red carpet! I could do without both, but I think the actual prom may appeal to the younger viewers.

Hey, I did text 99000 or 99900 whatever it was and vote for every Fierceboard/Facebook friend's CP's team during the prom as best dressed, but I did vote for Brandon, too, and I don't know any parents there but I liked their all black. So I was productive. I also was texting my cheer mom friend who got permission to get her CP out of practice early that the prom was still going on, they hadn't missed anything yet. Just when it actually started, they were purchasing their tickets.

From not following Champions League the competition closely this year, because again I didn't like the movie last year and just was hoping this thing was going to fade away before it could ever come a possibility in CP's cheer career, the movie seemed to be geared more towards cheer in general than just about that comp, hoping to gain the interest of people not just interested in just that comp. I don't remember them saying anyone won or maybe I just knew who did so it didn't matter. Can't wait for folks' opinions on Saturday.

Last edited:
My whole gym had a team bonding to see it... Well I guess they only transferred over the first hour of it. So basically we saw the whole prom and Black Ops and a bit of WE generals. It looked better than last years. But that's as far as we got before it randomly shut off and they JUST THEN realized the rest of the movie was missing....
Hoping they put it out online soon because we were all so excited to watch it!! It was pretty fun though because it was just our gym there and one girl from a nearby gym who we all adore, so we goofed off and took pictures while they tried fixing it.
Thankfully we all got refunds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That happened in our theatre too. The screen went blank but the sound remained. It was in the middle of the movie. Everyone just sat there and waited. After maybe five minutes the picture resumed.

Oh well, I was going to ask if you went and saw it in the Nard but I can see you didn't. Yeah, I'd keep my head down too. The daggers we get stared into us can be painful after a while!

I haven't had the review from cp yet. I was asleep when she came home. I mean, did I make it in there or not? :p
You would've thought we were in Florida with the screams for BSB we heard out of the other athletes. I asked "What's their connection with Brandon ?" I was told that they would cheer for anyone that they thought could possibly beat SMOED. They continued making so much noise cheering for BSB until someone in the theater yelled out "You know they can't hear you, right ?". As we left the theater you could sense the hostility. The athletes I had taken along turned to me and said "Good thing I can fight. That's something I know I can do.". Then I turned to my daughter and had to laugh at her expression. Fighting was not on her agenda. Of course I wasn't about to allow fighting whether verbally or physically. After all our coaches say "Stay classy not trashy". Ha! Ha! Maybe the Nard is a safer bet for next year....or the Valley.

My cp told me this morning she loved the movie but the prom part was boring too. I guess it's almost unanimous, take out the prom footage next year!
I think they put that in for the athletes who walked the red carpet. So everyone has their brief moment of fame.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would've thought we were in Florida with the screams for BSB we heard out of the other athletes. I asked "What's their connection with Brandon ?" I was told that they would cheer for anyone that they thought could possibly beat SMOED. They continued making so much noise cheering for BSB until someone in the theater yelled out "You know they can't hear you, right ?". As we left the theater you could sense the hostility. The athletes I had taken along turned to me and said "Good thing I can fight. That's something I know I can do.". Then I turned to my daughter and had to laugh at her expression. Fighting was not on her agenda. Of course I wasn't about to allow fighting whether verbally or physically. After all our coaches say "Stay classy not trashy". Ha! Ha! Maybe the Nard is a safer bet for next year....or the Valley.

Ah nice to know some things never change...

We went again this year. It was a completely different experience than last year. There was maybe 50 people in the theater compared to last year when it was standing room only and all three screens were sold out. Part of the reason was because World Cup decided to watch it together at another venue, and most of last year's group was part of the entourage.

I wish that they would focus on the routines and not just snippets. Get rid of the non cheer stories and show us cheer. I went with one of my favorite cheer moms, who doesn't know the Worlds teams too well. She fell in love with CEA ...that was fun to watch.

After the show, some tumbling Started in the hallways. It was fun to watch albeit dangerous. (None of my kids participated. ) Management even cleared the halls for them.

I spent most of the night trying to spot fellow fb'ers CPs in the routines.

We are here now. We are the only 2 people in the theater. Literally our own private showing.

ETA... And there is no sound. [emoji35]

Last edited:
I just saw the movie today and I loved it just as much as the first one! I enjoyed seeing so many teams like Brandon, Top Gun, CEA, World Cup, Rays, Cali etc. All of the teams did a great job and it looked really cool on the big screen. I loved seeing Maryland Twisters special athlete team they were so wonderful! Love the guy that did the forward roll out of his wheelchair! The only thing I was disappointed with was not showing all of WCSS routine..I was bummed out. Also, I know there were probably copyright issues but it was weird that some of people's music was different. CEA SE sounded really silent and weird without "fight song" playing but overall great film!

I think my favorite part of this movie was how encouraging the coaches of each team were. Some teams didn't have their best day at Champions League, but I noticed that every single coach cheered for their teams and gave encouraging words to their kids as they got off the mat. There was no yelling or attitude given. I loved it.

I do wish they showed more sportsmanship in the movie, but I did notice as one team was performing (I think it was BSB?), Shooting Stars were in the left corner of the stands screaming their heads off for them. That would've been a great moment to highlight in the movie.

Back