All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My other thoughts reading through all of this and twitter.... saw complaints about the time difference and the kids competing late. When we travel to worlds from the west coast our teams have had to be at the event to warm up at 4:30am 5:00am our time. It stinks and it's just unfortunate when you have to travel like this.

THIS!! We are on the west coast and when I see our teams in Florida with an early check in time I really feel for them because I know with the time difference it's essentially 4am for them and that's not even the ungodly hour they had to get up to start getting ready.

Didn't a member from smoed compete in power tumbling in the all star games this weekend? How did that work out since they competed at CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure she only did opening ceremonies on Friday. I didn't see her yesterday, and LA is only an hour or so by air from Vegas

Pretty sure she only did opening ceremonies on Friday. I didn't see her yesterday, and LA is only an hour or so by air from Vegas

That makes sense, I assumed she was still there because she posted about autographed bows that she was selling to help hep pay to get to power tumbling worlds in Denmark.

That makes sense, I assumed she was still there because she posted about autographed bows that she was selling to help hep pay to get to power tumbling worlds in Denmark.

When I looked at the schedule yesterday it had her name and "only Sunday" in parentheses so maybe she did opening ceremonies and competed today? I'm not sure but that sounds absolutely exhausting.

THIS!! We are on the west coast and when I see our teams in Florida with an early check in time I really feel for them because I know with the time difference it's essentially 4am for them and that's not even the ungodly hour they had to get up to start getting ready.

Totally agree. One year cp performed at 8:00am , meeting time 6 am , wake up 4:30 am so basically everyone was up at 1:30 am west coast time. So yeah there's that

So I am under the impression that the owner of Gssa and Champion League are one in the same. Same process of judges choice.

Both are run by Aloha Productions.
Their scoring is still a mystery to me... really weird scale..
Yep. Same owner. You will also see that Power always scores very high at their competitions. I do believe this year that power exclusively attends the aloha/gssa events.

Back