All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went to Will Call earlier in the evening to pick up tickets ordered online and to purchase two additional tickets. Initially I ordered a ticket for just myself. Then I ordered another for my CP when I learned her ticket wasn't included with her registration as specified. When I learned family would be coming to the filming I tried ordering two more tickets. Their site stated that online ticketing was closed. But, it said nothing about ticketing at the door etc. I learned tonight that tickets can be purchased at the Will Call locations if needed. I also learned that because of the debacle about the athletes needing a ticket I went from having a very good seat up front to now having a seat in the back corner. Same price, different seat. I wish CL had handled this better. Hopefully they have learned from this and next year will be better.

Since when has top gun have a large alL girl 5?
NJiQY8v.jpg

Is there any update on these athletes?

On Twitter I saw the first person who got hurt went to the hospital but just has a headache and some neck/back pain but nothing too serious. And I heard possible broken ankle for the second injury. Not 100% sure but this is what my friend on their medium senior team said right after it happened but nothing confirmed from anyone.

Back