All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just to be sure, I should pick up my tickets to the movie set on saturday, correct? Does anyone know when you can pick them up earliest? I've never gotten tickets like this before.

Per our email from our gym..."all paid athletes will receive an Onyx ticket as part of their registration for the event." We were further instructed that when we "pre-purchased" our parent tickets, there was a place to upgrade the athletes Onyx tickets (which I saw when I purchased mine). We received this info on 1/22 and that the "presale" would begin on February 2. We would only have 1 week to purchase these presale tickets and we were given a purchasing code as well. Since there was the athlete "upgrade" available to Gold or Diamond, I can safely assume our athletes have Onyx tickets. Not sure if this is only for the "play in" and "League" teams.

This is what we were told initially. Then we were told we had to purchase tix for out athletes. So FRUSTRATING!!

FYI those tickets available at the door (at every price level) will be LESS expensive than the tickets we paid for either online or through presale. The at the door ticket cost for levels 1-5R is 35.00 for a two day pass. SMDH.

I think those are the event tickets. If you want to see the filming that is where the Onyx/Diamond tix come in to play. Two separate tickets.

I think those are the event tickets. If you want to see the filming that is where the Onyx/Diamond tix come in to play. Two separate tickets.
I get that. I am referring to the at the door price of filming tickets and that the pass to enter the comp for two days for lower level comp is an ADDITIONAL 35.00. The at the door tickets for the filming do not carry the 8.00 service fee that I paid to buy my tickets online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FYI those tickets available at the door (at every price level) will be LESS expensive than the tickets we paid for either online or through presale. The at the door ticket cost for levels 1-5R is 35.00 for a two day pass. SMDH.
Isn't the $35.00 at the door for the two days at the Sports Arena and not for the filming at the Galen Center?

Yep. I clarified my post above [emoji173]️

Oops, my bad. My head was spinning from confusion and frustration so I took a break from the posts. However, I didn't want confusion to keep someone from having a ticket so I replied without having noticed existing responses in the
thread.

I get that. I am referring to the at the door price of filming tickets and that the pass to enter the comp for two days for lower level comp is an ADDITIONAL 35.00. The at the door tickets for the filming do not carry the 8.00 service fee that I paid to buy my tickets online.

This info from Nfinity League implies that fees will be added to tickets purchased at the door. It would have been nice to know that they were opening up more Onyx tickets.
Live Event tickets will still be available on-site for purchase at the following price points:

Onyx - $19.00

Gold - $39.00

Diamond - $59.00

Please Note - All Live-Event tickets have a $3.00 Facility Fee and $5.00 Handling Fee per ticket that will be added.

New info posted this morning:

TICKET BOX AND WILL-CALL LOCATIONS
Thursday March 19 : JW Marriott LA Live Lobby 4p-10p

Friday March 20: JW Marriott LA Live Lobby 10a-10p

Saturday March 21: LA Sports Arena 7a

This info from Nfinity League implies that fees will be added to tickets purchased at the door. It would have been nice to know that they were opening up more Onyx tickets.
Live Event tickets will still be available on-site for purchase at the following price points:

Onyx - $19.00

Gold - $39.00

Diamond - $59.00

Please Note - All Live-Event tickets have a $3.00 Facility Fee and $5.00 Handling Fee per ticket that will be added.
Well, at least they are updating info as they get it... The service fee tidbit wasn't there yesterday afternoon.

Just picked up my tickets!! So exciting to see all the teams in the lobby :D shoot me a message if you want to meet up for a fierceboard picture tomorrow :)

Ok I'm confused ... just noticed the Will-Call location for tomorrow is at LA Sports Arena - is that for the night showing too? I would assume I could pick up the tickets where the event is - the Galen Center?

Back