All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok...... now that the scores are out, it just went from making sense to not making sense at all.

In what world is 138.43 > 140.13 or 141.70? Or are all-girl and coed on different scales?

Haha i don't get it either. And TG Lady Jags is listed with the second highest in medium senior. Why didn't they get a price then..
That's the other confusing bit, TG Lady Jags have two scores listed..... one under the "medium senior" division the other under the "other". They would have placed either 2nd or 3rd, can't decide.

That's the other confusing bit, TG Lady Jags have two scores listed..... one under the "medium senior" division the other under the "other". They would have placed either 2nd or 3rd, can't decide.

I just got an idea that if they have two scores they are listing their scores from the wildcard round too! Still doesn't explain why they chose to give Lady Jags a "special recognition" award

I just got an idea that if they have two scores they are listing their scores from the wildcard round too! Still doesn't explain why they chose to give Lady Jags a "special recognition" award
Yeah, I just got that (scores from last night end with CL while scores form the wildcard round end with the teams name..... just why would they place them all together?).

Exactly, just include them in the standings as 3rd place, can't be that difficult.

I've never been so confused by a competition in my life and I'm now convinced that I'm Lisa Rinna.
tumblr_nl420g9ozu1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

That appears to be one big a** mistake...so judging by the actual scores:
Cali needs to mail their stuff over to Brandon
F5 needs to mail their stuff over to Senior Elite
& Senior Elite needs to mail their stuff over to Cali

What a mess.
I feel like it's the results page that's wrong, even if you don't look at the scores..... the way they've listed the divisions is so messy + they barely got the number of team members right for each team. For all we know the scores are jumbled up as well.

I feel like it's the results page that's wrong, even if you don't look at the scores..... the way they've listed the divisions is so messy + they barely got the number of team members right for each team. For all we know the scores are jumbled up as well.

Yes, but because it was Senior Elite who walked away as the winner; this is gonna blow up like a Volcano if it's wrong and Conspiracy Theory crazy if it's right.

Sorry if this was already mentioned and I missed it but why was Orange not there this year?
I believe it's because they, along with Steel, already attended The Majors this year...... and attending one invitation-only competition that requires you to travel so far is more than enough for each season. I'm guessing it's the same with SOT Royalty and other teams that were already part of the league who chose not to attend.

Last edited:
Back