All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a way for teams to move from having to play in to actually being in the league or will it always be those same teams actually in the league? Would've liked to see new teams added to the league.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think they would have to play-in one year and not be in the bottom 4 and then they would be part of it the following year. Like Cali Black Ops were a wildcard last year, but are part of it this year.

The Allstar Games and The Champions League are both such awesome , cool comp. I wonder why they didn't try to schedule them for different weekends....

I agree with you, and I would assume it's because these are two sets of business men and women competing for $$$. From what I can remember, All-Star Games announced their 2015 date and location first, and then Champions League quickly followed with an announcement that they'd be holding the event the same weekend in the same city (LV). Then, ASG changed the weekend, followed by CL changing their event to the same weekend but in Los Angeles.

I don't get the impression that Infinity wants to share a piece of the pie.

I take back what I say on most teams not coming because of flights. I'm surprised at the outcome and also thrilled that these teams will be out here! It'll be like worlds to me since I can't go...:cloud9:

kind of pointless to make a new thread for this, since 2015 cl hasnt happened yet...

10958072_404135069752080_1121183260_n.jpg

Ok, I've got to ask here...what J5s are attending champions league this year? Haven't really seen or heard anything about the juniors, and am really curious as to what gyms decided to bring their J5s this time.

Ugh so mad, of course they decide to have something big in DC when I won't be there.... Maybe I'll decide to come home that weekend.

Ok, I've got to ask here...what J5s are attending champions league this year? Haven't really seen or heard anything about the juniors, and am really curious as to what gyms decided to bring their J5s this time.
ECE is not bringing J5 and according to their comp schedule on their website WC is not bringing Starlites. I have no idea about who actually is bringing their junior 5 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSSA should've chosen The Dolby Theater where the Oscars was held for its Venue, there's a lot of free entertainment on Hollywood Blvd

There have been posts about CL in the All Star games thread and I wanted to stop hijacking that thread. I am completely stressed about this location. Can anyone familiar with the area give some information? How far is the JW Marriott from the competition venue? Is it walking distance and if so is it safe to walk late at night? I have heard very bad things about the hotel area and the competition venue area. If not are there cabs available and if so how much should I expect to pay one way? Are there parking garages or lots near the Marriott so that I can avoid paying $50/day the hotel charges if I do rent a car? Is there parking at the competition venue? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Back