All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did not bring my phone in with me, but I know others who did. If it is in your purse turned off, you probably won't have an issue. I'm not so sure I would try to use it inside the arena though and I don't even recommend bringing it.

last year they had a "phone check" table, kind of like a coat check. they attached a numbered tag to a bag or your phone and gave you the other half of the tag to use when you came back to claim it.

Everyone ready for some warm weather ? Really warm weather ? It looks like things will be heating up in Los Angeles for Champions League in more ways than one. Pack up your summer clothes and bathing suit. Oh, and your uniform too. Can't wait to see all the great performances.

yeah winter is over as of this morning
imo. i was able to ride me bike at 6am with just a sleeveless workout shirt and shorts. usually, id need a sweater.

Just a suggestion, if you have access to a shuttle take it! Parking is bad at the Galen Center......Sports Arena has plent of parking

Ok so I am a little confused so any help would be greatly appreciated.

So the levels 1-5R competition is at the LA Sports Arena and the champions league movie filming is at the USC Galen Center?

Also if you buy tickets (onyx,gold or diamond) does that get you into both events or just the movie filming at the Galen center?

Ok so I am a little confused so any help would be greatly appreciated.

So the levels 1-5R competition is at the LA Sports Arena and the champions league movie filming is at the USC Galen Center?

Also if you buy tickets (onyx,gold or diamond) does that get you into both events or just the movie filming at the Galen center?

I'm not an expert on CL but from my understanding, yes, 1-5r are at the Sports Arena. The Galen Center is for the filming and will have the level 5s.

If you get one of the tickets above, I believe that is strictly for the Galen Center and the filming. Of course, now us 1-5r parents have to buy an additional ticket to watch our own kids! I will be pleasantly surprised if my Diamond ticket gets me into the Sports Arena but I doubt it. :(

I'm not an expert on CL but from my understanding, yes, 1-5r are at the Sports Arena. The Galen Center is for the filming and will have the level 5s.

If you get one of the tickets above, I believe that is strictly for the Galen Center and the filming. Of course, now us 1-5r parents have to buy an additional ticket to watch our own kids! I will be pleasantly surprised if my Diamond ticket gets me into the Sports Arena but I doubt it. :(

That is my understanding as well.

"Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you."

I'll confirm tomorrow but does anyone know for certain that the athletes get a ticket? (Level 1-5r)

California Allstars athletes do not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's odd since the champions league web site said each athlete gets a ticket to the show with their registration. I just saw that this morning.

Back