All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does it still say it on the website? Can't seem to find it.
Their website says
"Competition is also available to all Level 1-5R and International teams on Saturday and Sunday with their registration fee including a reserved seat for Saturday night’s show. ".

It says on their website that all athletes competing at Champions League are given a free ticket to the filming of the movie at the Galen Center.

If your group had early buying privilege then they lost the free ticket option. That is what happened to us! We got to purchase early but had to buy tickets for our athletes as well.

If your group had early buying privilege then they lost the free ticket option. That is what happened to us! We got to purchase early but had to buy tickets for our athletes as well.
Wow! There's no ambiguity on their website. I guess we'll have to check further to know just where we stand. This could turn into a real fiasco.

we went round and round. If you had the early purchase option you DO NOT get a free ticket. We actually spoke with the admin people twice to confirm this!

Our athletes are "playing in". Their registration included the "basic" ticket for the evening. Parents bought tickets separately at the first of February. We had the option of upgrading the athletes to better seats, but most of us did not do that.

Wow! There's no ambiguity on their website. I guess we'll have to check further to know just where we stand. This could turn into a real fiasco.

We need to buy a ticket for our kids. That much I found out for sure. :)

It's already a real fiasco. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get information about this event. Just like last year. They are more concerned with hyping the movie than they are with making sure the customers know what's going on, it seems. It's very frustrating.

I wish they would just live stream this event. Im should it would gross more money that way.
That's pretty much what the "movie" was last year. A live stream hosted by fathom events.

ETA: meanwhile I'm actually super impressed with the mobile friendliness and information on the All Star Games schedule. Probably because in a visual learner and colors work for me, but kudos to that group of organizers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to buy a ticket for our kids. That much I found out for sure. :)
Really? How's that going to work ? I have already purchased my ticket and they pre-assign seating in the order that the ticket purchases were made. To now purchase a ticket for my child means we won't even be seated together. Had I known this beforehand I could've purchased the tickets at the same time and been seated together. I wonder why they say differently on the CL website ? Regardless , I had better run purchase another tucket.

Last edited:
Really? How's that going to work ? I have already purchased my ticket and they pre-assign seating in the order that the ticket purchases were made. To now purchase a ticket for my child means we won't even be seated together. Had I known this beforehand I could've purchased the tickets at the same time and been seated together. I wonder why they say differently on the CL website ? Regardless , I had better run purchase another tucket.
You can call with the two confirm #s and ask to be put together. That's what another Mom and I did.
ETA: that was back in January...so I'm not sure what they can do a week out...but they were able to accomodate the request in January.

You can call with the two confirm #s and ask to be put together. That's what another Mom and I did.
ETA: that was back in January...so I'm not sure what they can do a week out...but they were able to accomodate the request in January.
Thanx for letting me know that. I'll definitely try.

Back