All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it is trolls and since Nfinity is responsible for the auction I believe they will have to pay a fee to EBay of 10% the final price...that's $1400. If this is fake someone is losing their job.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just a thought-
Since the chosen charity is the one benefitting Bryce's Mom (Amy's Army, etc) it could very well be a business donating the money, who's president has a kid in cheer and will end up giving her the bag. Not so much bidding for the bag, but donating to the charity. My dad owns a company and I have asked him to do something similar to this, but on a much much much smaller scale. Most business have lots of money set aside for donations, charities, etc.

I was just about to say this but thank you for touching this topic! Some of these comments were starting to make me wonder about some people's morality on here! Lol But I really hope and pray it's a legit buyer that is doing it for a great cause!

Last edited:
(Could someone please share the link to the Aces backpack or pm me? :))

Never mind, I finally found it :) but did someone notice that the fotos are wrong for some of the items? At the bidding for the Aces bag it shows a picture of another bag, Top Gun I think?

Last edited:
There's a certain time window that has to pass so that you can file a complaint with eBay about a buyer failing to pay - 72 hours I think. Sellers can't leave a review about a buyer like the other way around, but it does show up as a ding on their profile if they fail to pay (which only matters if you have any history). It really sucks when the buyer doesn't pay you, grrr.

That's what I was trying to say (not clearly at all lol) - that the 3 days is on ebay's end, meaning the seller can't complain about non payment until after 3 days. But the seller has the option of waiting longer. So if you take 2 weeks to pay and the seller has ok'd it, then ebay isn't going to come after you in 3 days.

It really sucks a whole lot more when you pay and the seller doesn't send your stuff. At least if the buyer doesn't pay, you still have your item and can re-list it. When you've already paid, that money is just gone.

(And no, eBay and PayPal don't get your money back for you. They'll send a letter to the person and that's it. If the person doesn't have any money in their PayPal account then PayPal doesn't take any further action. I thought PayPal offered protection from people like that, but no. All they do is protect your banking info so you don't have to give a stranger your credit card info.)

Sorry for the eBay hijack! I actually hope it's legit. As absurd as I think it is, I'd love for that much money to go to a good cause.

That's what I was trying to say (not clearly at all lol) - that the 3 days is on ebay's end, meaning the seller can't complain about non payment until after 3 days. But the seller has the option of waiting longer. So if you take 2 weeks to pay and the seller has ok'd it, then ebay isn't going to come after you in 3 days.

It really sucks a whole lot more when you pay and the seller doesn't send your stuff. At least if the buyer doesn't pay, you still have your item and can re-list it. When you've already paid, that money is just gone.

(And no, eBay and PayPal don't get your money back for you. They'll send a letter to the person and that's it. If the person doesn't have any money in their PayPal account then PayPal doesn't take any further action. I thought PayPal offered protection from people like that, but no. All they do is protect your banking info so you don't have to give a stranger your credit card info.)

Sorry for the eBay hijack! I actually hope it's legit. As absurd as I think it is, I'd love for that much money to go to a good cause.

That's surprising. Everything I've heard about eBay/PayPal is that they almost always side with the buyer. That it can be really sucky for the seller. I sold an iPhone on there and I was terrified the buyer was going to get it in the mail, claim they never did, and get their $400 back from me.

That's surprising. Everything I've heard about eBay/PayPal is that they almost always side with the buyer. That it can be really sucky for the seller. I sold an iPhone on there and I was terrified the buyer was going to get it in the mail, claim they never did, and get their $400 back from me.

IF you have money in the account you use for PayPal they will. But if you dont, or close the account, the buyer is sol. The lady I bought from sent me some email (after a month) with some sob story about her awful life. I just wanted my money back. PayPal sent me a note saying that they had made repeated attempts to collect from her but she did not have an account with PayPal anymore so my claim was "officially closed." And I was out a few hundred dollars. I am sure I could have pursued it through legal channels but she was in another state and she obviously didn't have the money anyway so it would have been a waste.

I was livid. So now I'm super picky about who I buy from. Only "Top Sellers" for me. I don't know why PayPal doesn't hold the money until they receive confirmation that the buyer has received the product or something.

The last time I looked, one of the latest $14,000 bids was from a buyer with actual user feedback.

So. Maybe.

Or some kid is on their parents account doing the most.....

I saw this too. So if the top buyer doesn't pay then Nfinity could make a second chance offer to the more legitimate buyer. We shall see, I guess.

Also, someone above mentioned that nfinity will have to pay the final value fees on the sale regardless of whether the buyer pays or not. Thankfully that is not true. Nfinity can file a NPB (non-paying bidder) on the 'buyer'. The buyer will then get a strike and the seller won't have to pay the fees. The seller then has the option to offer it to the next highest bidder(s) until someone finally pays and actually buys the bag.

The last time I looked, one of the latest $14,000 bids was from a buyer with actual user feedback.

So. Maybe.

Or some kid is on their parents account doing the most.....

Kid: OMG MOM THANKS FOR LETTING ME USE THE CARD TO BID ON THIS!!! I WON!!!!!!
Mom: Oh that's awesome sweetie. How much did it cost? Like $100?
Kid: *blank stare*

Back