All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess here's something to think about, why announce teams before the competition season even starts? Who's to say a team chosen as elite won't flop the entire season? Highly unlikely given the teams thus far..but what if?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Well not only that but how can you define what is elite and what isn't. You may have some old school teams get picked off of name alone and have programs that have been "elite" recently get excluded. Or vice versa.

Especially if a gym has multiple worlds teams. Lets say for example California Allstars! Would people say they have 3 elite teams. Coed, smoed and lady bullets! Are all 3 gonna travel cross country twice in a month.

That's all up to interpretation. Smoed is a newer team. LB won once but dominated top 3 for a while... It's all whoever is running this I guess. Same goes for CA or GymTyme or CEA.

Me while waiting for all this hype to be over and to just find out what CL is.

2z6rnu8.jpg

Seriously, I was kinda curious but now I'm like whatever over it.

Well we know CA, Cali, Brandon, Maryland Twisters. That's 4 more, there is a lot of gyms out there. This is confusing yet awesome at the same time.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Although Philly isn't my favorite city, I am thrilled ! Especially since its an easy 45 minute commute for me.

Back