Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

another bad map:
2qn8h9w.png
2qn8h9w.png

All I see are "cupcakes" Yummmmmmm

I noticed today is live stream only and not in the theater. :(

Sparta has got nothing on FIerceboard.

<runs off to check mail for invitation, looks up cocktail and cupcake pairings...>

Of course you're invited! We're shooting for Marriott Marquis during the Prom....... 9 until .... Renaissance Hotel across the street is the backup plan in case Gorbachev or Obama are drinking at the Marriott. LOL

Of course you're invited! We're shooting for Marriott Marquis during the Prom....... 9 until .... Renaissance Hotel across the street is the backup plan in case Gorbachev or Obama are drinking at the Marriott. LOL

Capitol City Brewing Co is a good option too (and is like .25 miles from the hotel) as well as all of the bars in Chinatown if everything is security'd off.

Providence College does its pre-game receptions at Capitol City Brewing Co for the PC/Georgetown game each year.

Came across this map of road closures as an FYI on the secret service website. I marked where the Marriott Marquis is located for reference. Blue = road closed March 30-April 1

21f804ed6d00c8d0ecb919c39da477b4.jpg

Hug them tight and never let them go!

Capitol City Brewing Co is a good option too (and is like .25 miles from the hotel) as well as all of the bars in Chinatown if everything is security'd off.

Providence College does its pre-game receptions at Capitol City Brewing Co for the PC/Georgetown game each year.

Haha I had drinks with Providence College Alums at El Rey this year before the game

Back