All-Star Change Of Season: Change Of Gyms, Divisions Etc.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No idea what happened up there, but I agree with lakerfantlc - if a parent whose child happens to go to another gym, calls me to complain, the logical progression of a conversation would be for me to think to myself "ok, can I relate, and if not, why not? And maybe my gym doesn't have the same issues that parent's gym does." So, in-between seasons, I would most certainly "invite" the parent/athlete to come check us out! Further, if their child has XYZ skills that aren't being fully utilized at their gym, or if I know the makeup of my gym and can reasonably guess, I wouldn't mind making a statement about what team an athlete might make.
Obviously, there's some salt in the previous posts, but really, I don't think any smart parent would listen to another parent and jump-ship because Suzy's Mom said so.

Matter of fact - Everyone should come to our gym!!! The whole Fierce Board!! We have all levels AND Worlds teams and fundraising and we have fun and go to good comps and have a parent lobby and sell Gatorade and have nice coaches and AWESOME MOMS and they've never messed my money up!

There. Was that inviting or recruiting?

Matter of fact - Everyone should come to our gym!!! The whole Fierce Board!! We have all levels AND Worlds teams and fundraising and we have fun and go to good comps and have a parent lobby and sell Gatorade and have nice coaches and AWESOME MOMS and they've never messed my money up!

I can't, I'm allergic to aluminum foil. Still love you though!!

I live...:)

Dead

Dead

I'm offended! Now EVERYONE on the Fierceboard will be going to you gym and you've ruined every other gym out there! The nerve.....!!!

Back