All-Star Charlotte Allstars Expands...... Again.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll bite. Here's the short story: CEA expands to Charlotte, some CAS fans cry foul (allegations of aggressive recruiting and stealing athletes along with a general distaste of the idea of franchising gyms), then CAS expands once... and then again... but that's okay. Because it is CAS.

(Not my personal feelings on the issue - I don't care one way or the other. That's just what's behind the passive-aggressive posts.)

I'll bite. Here's the short story: CEA expands to Charlotte, some CAS fans cry foul (allegations of aggressive recruiting and stealing athletes along with a general distaste of the idea of franchising gyms), then CAS expands once... and then again... but that's okay. Because it is CAS.

(Not my personal feelings on the issue - I don't care one way or the other. That's just what's behind the passive-aggressive posts.)

I'm confused... so is each gym just trying to have the most locations or just trying to show the other that they can get more athletes? Also when you say CAS do you mean Charlotte Allstars? I'm just used to seeing CAC but maybe that's just me lol
And how does Joe play into this situation?

I'm confused... so is each gym just trying to have the most locations or just trying to show the other that they can get more athletes? Also when you say CAS do you mean Charlotte Allstars? I'm just used to seeing CAC but maybe that's just me lol

Yes CAS = CAC (meh, I said I wasn't personally invested in it - not even enough to get that right, apparently :confused: Sheesh. Sorry :))

And how does Joe play into this situation?

I don't think the two gyms are trying to out do the each other. I also think the two situations are a bit different because when CEA came to Charlotte someone within the gym, whether it be a parent, athlete, or coach, tried recruiting CAC athletes on Facebook. I haven't heard of CAC doing anything like that, not saying it hasn't happened but I haven't heard of it.
Best of luck to both gyms.

From my understanding, there is ALOT, and I mean ALOT of drama behind the scenes going on, particularly from the CAC side. (which from what I've seen from this board, has always been the case). Of course, this is not the venue for discussing those things, so I won't, but if any of you have your ears to the ground - or the proper "connections", you will find out!

Back