Small Senior (Cheer Alliance)
Generals 139.0
SSX 133.0
Lady Lightning 131.9
Fame 124.4
Apple 118.4
Angels 114.5
Lady Eve 110.2
Well deserved for the Generals. Yes they didnt hit (just a bobble), but they outtumbled SSX anyway and their difficulty is soooo high.

From twitter: GRAND was voted on by all the judges and wasn't on score..I don't like this, like what's the point of scores then..

I wouldn't say it wasn't on score if two panels reviewed the highest scoring coed and all girl.

From @AllenShearer on twitter:

@cheerUPDATES both panels reviewed @WEGenerals & @TopGunLargeCoed & were unanimous in their decision. Congrats to a great champion Top Gun.

ETA Saw the tweet above from generals coach, I would still assume though that score decided who to vote between. :)

difficulty i guess? but my inner self actually says: If its about difficulty being the reason why their score is high even without hitting, its like "its the thought that counts"
Let's be real...this year, F5's routine is difficult enough to challenge anyone. And their tumbling is just as good. Panthers left the door open for the cleaner team and it should have been F5 this time. Sometimes I wonder where perception comes into play.

ETA... Before you ask, what I mean by perception is that this routine is a little different for F5. Very fresh. Hard stunts. Sometimes I wonder if judges don't score certain teams according to what they expect, not what they see. Thus wacky scores. Idk. Just mad for the Divas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back