All-Star Cheer Athletics Moving

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Get it Cheer Athletics - After walking into your current factory of cheerleading - I thought you couldn't out do yourself - but yet - I see...the CA Paw gets re-invented. I hope we all get to see pics of the progress and the final product!

I don't know the Dallas area but is this gym in the same area or close to the same area as the current one?

(revision). 1. Factoring in ceiling height, the new gym actually WILL be bigger than the old. (more cubic volume)

11. The location is off-the-charts better than where we are currently. It is in a very clean area with fantastic exposure to a very busy highway. It is much more centrally located to most of our customers.

BlueCat said:
(revision). 1. Factoring in ceiling height, the new gym actually WILL be bigger than the old. (more cubic volume)

11. The location is off-the-charts better than where we are currently. It is in a very clean area with fantastic exposure to a very busy highway. It is much more centrally located to most of our customers.

How's the parking? I am always interested in that feature of properties

ETA Nvmd. I just saw a picture. Excellent!

BlueCat the new gym is beautiful! I hope to see more pictures once y'all get moved in.

Yes, because CA has been in a real enrollment slump lately :p

Congrats on the new facility!!

You guys should have a 'Cheer Athletics Bus Tour' and take people around to all your old facilities..granted I expect most of them would have been converted to something else..but STILL. I would die.

How's the parking? I am always interested in that feature of properties

ETA Nvmd. I just saw a picture. Excellent!

Better parking, plus MUCH better traffic flow, as there will be 3 different ways to exit in different directions from the gym.

Back