All-Star Cheer Athletics Moving

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

welp, idk about the rest of you but I'm moving to Texas... just booked my flight

i can't tell you how many times i've approached my parents, completely seriously, and asked them...."so, what do you think about moving to dallas/me transferring to a school in the area/taking a year off of school to fulfill my dream?"

...i've gotten shot down pretty quickly. :(

i can't tell you how many times i've approached my parents, completely seriously, and asked them...."so, what do you think about moving to dallas/me transferring to a school in the area/taking a year off of school to fulfill my dream?"

...i've gotten shot down pretty quickly. :(
i do that too!! i'm like "so how 'bout texas??? i'll just transfer schools. it's cheaper there...." i've tried every excuse. lol. nothing so far. i legit just asked when i posted that earlier.

just another thing to add to my list of why CA is the perfect gym and why i would die to cheer there... if only i lived anywhere near texas...

Yay! Congrats to CA! I'll most likely be going to community college in Plano (collin) and so hopefully I can stop by and watch sometimes! Because with me not doing allstar next year I'll have to get my cheer fix somehow! :p

I had a dream like a week ago that I lived only 15 minutes away from CA. In my dream, I got to go there and tumble every day. It was the best dream ever....until I woke up and realized I still live about 12 hours away :(

I NEED to move to Texas!! lol

Back