All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Random, In the late 90's early 2000's my high school that I attended had uniforms almost exactly like CA, like switch out the blue for orange and instead of CA it was BHS in the panther paw. I found them in the storage bin one day and giggled. This is the only picture I could find of them from creeping through alumni of my school, lol.

oksgf5.jpg

Beverly?

A.L.L.S.T.A.R. Icon

All the info is there:) I think it's a really cool idea

agreed. seems like a good idea and a great, positive thing... but i still don't get it. it just keeps saying the athletes will be responsible to work together and responsible for philanthropy, for being positive etc. etc. but how are they going to do that? like what is the actual program?

This recently came up in discussion with friends. Does CA use team parents? If so, in what capacity?

@dawgshow they use team parents at CA Charlotte. Our team Mom informs us of choreo, extra practices, uni fittings, social gatherings, comp info & whatever else the gym needs her to communicate with us. We get emails from the director also but most is done through our team Mom.

@dawgshow they use team parents at CA Charlotte. Our team Mom informs us of choreo, extra practices, uni fittings, social gatherings, comp info & whatever else the gym needs her to communicate with us. We get emails from the director also but most is done through our team Mom.
Do they have any 'power' to make decisions or do they just relay info from the gym?

@Cheerdad I have no idea. I know that if we have any concerns as a group she says she'd take them to our director. But I haven't heard of any concerns yet. I believe all of our decisions come from Plano.

ETA: after reading your question again I would say no, they have no "power".

So they are used strictly as a liaison?

Back