All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I recently saw a HS cheer squad logo that was incredibly similar if not exactly like the CA logo and made me wonder if your logo is trademarked/copyrighted and under what circumstances do you allow someone to use it?
Like this? This is almost a direct copy, not even a different color

@BlueCat, with what seems to be a majority of fans/viewers unhappy with the CheerLive feeds and customer service have you considered using other production companies that may be able to deliver a quality product?

Btw, other than dissatisfaction over the live feed it sounds like your teams are looking great today.

Last edited:
In Cheetahs routine, would the 2 man kick double skill before the main stunt score as a transition?
It has to be a transition/release move. Since there aren't any backspots, it can't be a basket because that would be illegal. So as long as it doesn't get released more than 18" above the bases it's fine as a release move.

Categories for legalities and for scoring don't necessarily match. It would be up to the judges to determine where credit, if any, would go for that move.

The other day I saw people on the other FB talking about a kid that was apparently bullied off of cheetahs I believe last season. I knew it wasn't true, but wondering what really happened

@BlueCat, with what seems to be a majority of fans/viewers unhappy with the CheerLive feeds and customer service have you considered using other production companies that may be able to deliver a quality product?

Btw, other than dissatisfaction over the live feed it sounds like your teams are looking great today.

We are open to considering other options. This is true for nearly any service we receive.

The other day I saw people on the other FB talking about a kid that was apparently bullied off of cheetahs I believe last season. I knew it wasn't true, but wondering what really happened

I haven't coached that particular team in the last couple of seasons, but I don't recall any incident like that. I guess anything is possible, but not everything someone says on the Internet about our teams is true.

This may have been asked before, but I've just noticed it today after seeing pictures from the blue debut. How do you decide who goes on Cheetahs, Wildcats and Junglecats? As I've noticed some of the girls have switched around, is there any logic to it or do you just mix it up each year?

This may have been asked before, but I've just noticed it today after seeing pictures from the blue debut. How do you decide who goes on Cheetahs, Wildcats and Junglecats? As I've noticed some of the girls have switched around, is there any logic to it or do you just mix it up each year?
There is logic to it, but the whole process is very complicated and takes us hundreds of man-hours to complete.

Back