All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How often do you hire new coaches to be a part of your staff/how would one go about becoming a staff member?

We hire them as often as they are needed. The most "normal" time is immediately prior to a new season. The most common reason is because we have grown and need more staff to keep the coach/athlete ratio where we want it to be.

To become a staff member, contact the gym director of the location you would like to work. In the case of Plano, contact Brad ([email protected]) for all star coaching, Joe ([email protected]) for classes, and Jay ([email protected]) for coaching all star prep. If interested in teaching camps, contact Kahuna ([email protected])

We hire them as often as they are needed. The most "normal" time is immediately prior to a new season. The most common reason is because we have grown and need more staff to keep the coach/athlete ratio where we want it to be.

To become a staff member, contact the gym director of the location you would like to work. In the case of Plano, contact Brad ([email protected]) for all star coaching, Joe ([email protected]) for classes, and Jay ([email protected]) for coaching all star prep. If interested in teaching camps, contact Kahuna ([email protected])
..do you call them 'Big Kahuna?'

Just asking for a friend.

I'm kinda disappointed to see fiercekatz go this season, those uniforms were absolutely gorgeous and my favorite of all time. But I'm so happy swoosh is back! How do you feel about the new ioc split between small and large?

I'm kinda disappointed to see fiercekatz go this season, those uniforms were absolutely gorgeous and my favorite of all time. But I'm so happy swoosh is back! How do you feel about the new ioc split between small and large?

I understand the reasoning for the split. Although it probably helps our business specifically, I don't think it is good for the overall sport to dilute Worlds further.

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but I saw this wedding dance being shared a couple of times and I thought it was so great. It wouldn't be a cheer coaches wedding without some choreography;) Congrats to Brad(he's also one of the owners, right?) and his now husband Jason! And of course their precious little one.
Comments
Brad is one of the owners. It was a beautiful ceremony. Being cheerleaders, we had to add a little choreography (more precisely - Eric Little choreography) to the reception. My favorite part is their daughter Harlow at the end.

I wasn't sure where else to put this, but I saw this wedding dance being shared a couple of times and I thought it was so great. It wouldn't be a cheer coaches wedding without some choreography;) Congrats to Brad(he's also one of the owners, right?) and his now husband Jason! And of course their precious little one.
Comments
Oh my gosh that was adorable!

Brad is one of the owners. It was a beautiful ceremony. Being cheerleaders, we had to add a little choreography (more precisely - Eric Little choreography) to the reception. My favorite part is their daughter Harlow at the end.

Am I mistaken or did I spy some @BlueCat himself in that dance [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's he wearing I'll watch it again! That video was all kinds of awesome! I smiled!

The director of our camps program is Craig LeMay, but everyone calls him "Kahuna".
Funny to hear his "real" name! When he had his brief stint in MA he came and helped with my HS for a bit (when I was cheering) - I think we learned more from him in the 2 hours he was there then we had all season! He is GREAT!

Comments
Ok I think I just teared up a little at the end!! So Stinkin Cute! [emoji28]

Back