All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Athletics is hosting a 4 day skills camp over the summer!

I should look into this as I have to go home to TX for a few weeks this summer to do some work on my house there....a camp at the gym my CP wants to cheer at when we hopefully move there in a few years would make the trip more tolerable for everyone!! Just wish my house wasn't so far from Plano.....lol!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BlueCat If you need the audio system installed down there let me know if you need Brent's # again. We have family down there so he can spend a week getting it all up and running with you. He also need to get in touch with you regarding the amp over the main floor at Plano.

Sorry, just saw this. When we finalize the details of the location, we will then determine how the audio will be arranged. (The options we have at this point would need different setups from each other.) I'm sure that we would use the same type speakers/amps/etc. (Which are WAY overkill quality-wise.) It probably won't happen day 1, but I imagine we will end up with the stage lighting and most of the other features as well.

I'm not sure what you mean about the amp over the main floor. It is working fine. (I told him this today.)

We have all come to know Cheer Athletics as being the first to do lots of things in the industry. This new expansion is pretty exciting - since I always figured you guys would just remain a POWER house program that operated from 1 location with 20+ teams and just produced the sickest EVERYTHING. BlueCat Is this Austin facility an expansion of your brand with the original creators - or is it a franchise? I know if it has the CA name and paw on it - there is a prestige that comes with it - but are the main coaches that produce the magic in Dallas going to also be working with the teams in Austin?

Will the Austin gym be another large facility or are you guys starting off small (as if CA could do anything small)?

I know that you can't let us in on all the details...but with the successful opening of the Austin gym, and given the Mega-Gym concept, are we going to start seeing CA Paws pop up all over the place?

We have all come to know Cheer Athletics as being the first to do lots of things in the industry. This new expansion is pretty exciting - since I always figured you guys would just remain a POWER house program that operated from 1 location with 20+ teams and just produced the sickest EVERYTHING. BlueCat Is this Austin facility an expansion of your brand with the original creators - or is it a franchise? I know if it has the CA name and paw on it - there is a prestige that comes with it - but are the main coaches that produce the magic in Dallas going to also be working with the teams in Austin?

Will the Austin gym be another large facility or are you guys starting off small (as if CA could do anything small)?

I know that you can't let us in on all the details...but with the successful opening of the Austin gym, and given the Mega-Gym concept, are we going to start seeing CA Paws pop up all over the place?

This new gym is an expansion of our brand. As much as possible, it will function the exact same way the Plano gym does. The main staff at the Austin gym will be people who have been with us and been in our system for years.

We have been assuming that it would start off small, but the response has been pretty huge so far. (at least as much as you can tell through phone calls, email, & social media.) However, whether we start with 2 kids (like the DFW gym did), or if we have hundreds show up, we are confident that we can make it be a great place for athletes of all ages and ability levels. We are committing ourselves to that area for the long run.

Will we expand again? That depends somewhat on the growth of our two gyms and their staffs, but my guess is that we will gradually expand to other areas as well. We are ONLY interested in doing that as long as we feel we can keep the quality and the standard extremely high at EVERY location. The quality of the program is more important to us than the quantity of gyms.

Back